Just got the email - going from $45 a month to $850 a month - What are you all migrating to?

Message added by WHMCS John,

For discussion about price changes effective from Jan 2024, please use this thread:

26 minutes ago, Danse said:

Embarresing that i now have to prove my trust pilot account, because WHMCS is reporting Reviews.... 

wow. .....

https://support.trustpilot.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012099647-I-ve-been-asked-to-update-my-review-or-provide-more-info

I got asked via Mail to provide more data. @WHMCS really?

You make 12345432% Price Increase and you really are wondering incomming * storm??? 

Don’t point fingers yet, might not even be WHMCS.  

I think they have bigger problems and steps to take than report your review on Trustpilot. For example look at this community hosted by them, it literally became a ‘dont buy whmcs community & complain’.

3 minutes ago, AALayer said:

I think they have bigger problems and steps to take than report your review on Trustpilot. For example look at this community hosted by them, it literally became a ‘dont buy whmcs community & complain’.

It'll be mass-reporting in the hope some get removed! 

And what should it be? 😂 They'll be more concerned with reviews.... lots of newbies will check reviews before joining 🙂 

I would be unable to support them in the future, due to having a sense of morality! 😛 

9 hours ago, ManagedCloud-Hosting said:

Thanks for reporting, hope we all find an alternative solution soon 

WiseCP is still looking really nice.    Recurring billing is in their feature request section and I've posted and contacted about an ETA or if its in active dev.    Depending on if they can give an ETA etc I may hold out and wait to migrate over.

Yes, WiseCP looks good.  Definately keen to put it through the paces.  I am going to set this up on a demo server and start giving it a try.

https://www.wisecp.com/en/pricing looks reasonable too. 

I looked at https://www.blesta.com/ some years back - I will take another look at them too.

I have been with WHMCS for over 10 years - a long time customer looking to leave. 

1 hour ago, ADz83 said:

Recurring billing is in their feature request section

If many WHMCS clients would like to join them (WiseCP) together I think they might start working on it already...

Lets wait and watch, I am also looking for a solution which have the following -

1. Shopping cart Support

2. Quote

3. Recurring Billing

4. Basic CRM & Marketing (We Use Freedcamp Currently)

5. Project & Task Management (We Use Freedcamp Currently)

6. ToDo's & Notes Management 

7. Inventory 

8. PO & Purchase Management

9. HRM

10. Support Tickets (Basic) - (We Use Vision Helpdesk (Multi Domain / Brand Support Available)

11. SMS Service 

12. Payment Gateways

13. Calendar

14. Basic Accounting (Sales / Purchase / Expenses / P/L Account / Balance Sheet / GST / Reports in pdf  and excel)

Other features as POS and advanced reporting included

All is available in - Rose Business Suite except Shopping cart Support - I don't know if it's well supported or not as we lack coding knowledge - 

URL: https://codecanyon.net/item/rose-business-suite-accounting-crm-and-pos-software/26570536?gclid=Cj0KCQjw38-DBhDpARIsADJ3kjlvSTWNjq3YGvtHhC52VMGv08WnFuurKSLe1ePIam7M7UrFOGA9at4aAkSDEALw_wcB

URL: https://preview.codecanyon.net/item/rose-business-suite-accounting-crm-and-pos-software/full_screen_preview/26570536?_ga=2.244083660.830714550.1618284839-104177820.1616085244&_gac=1.58642776.1618284839.Cj0KCQjw38-DBhDpARIsADJ3kjlvSTWNjq3YGvtHhC52VMGv08WnFuurKSLe1ePIam7M7UrFOGA9at4aAkSDEALw_wcB

Demo URL: https://suite.ultimatekode.com/

Hope to find a solution soon 

Edited by ManagedCloud-Hosting

9 hours ago, AALayer said:

For example look at this community hosted by them, it literally became a ‘dont buy whmcs community & complain’.

there is an element of end of school year, teachers are having their own private party and nobody is around to keep the kids inline - but the relevant staff are still logging in... they should be aware of what's going on here.

12 hours ago, AALayer said:

The content of the e-mail via Google Translate seems to imply WHMCS requested this:
As a result of your review, WHMCS would like to receive some more information about your experience so that they can respond to your review as best they can while confirming that you have had an experience with their company.
Of course you have to know for yourself what you are sharing.

Edited by Mark

12 hours ago, ozgurerdogan said:

This part seems interesting. This unfair company may still be planing something... 

Anyone responding to the "verification" is asked to provide license details, and a few more very identifying details. 
Doing so would be sent to the company, and will potentially target you for something awful. I'd suggest not doing so; I certainly wouldn't. 

3 minutes ago, bear said:

Anyone responding to the "verification" is asked to provide license details, and a few more very identifying details. 
Doing so would be sent to the company, and will potentially target you for something awful. I'd suggest not doing so; I certainly wouldn't. 

provided it is truthful and you're moving 🤷‍♂️

also - 2.4/5 LOL

Edited by chrisb2012

5 minutes ago, bear said:

You should provide otherwise your comment on Trustpilot could be removed🤪

Edited by ozgurerdogan

Just now, ozgurerdogan said:

You should provide otherwise you comment on Trustpilot could be removed🤪

They actively ask for it - they can't dictate your opinion or demand positive in the face of such controversial  action! At the end of the day you are free to offer your honest opinion! If they ask you to and then attempt to punish you for doing so.... well lost customers is the least of their worries!

9 minutes ago, bear said:

That would be.. very interesting.  Looking forward to it.

37 minutes ago, ozgurerdogan said:

Trust me they can not go further. 

I never imagined they'd go this far. My imagination tends to be limited by my own moral compass, so that limits the things I'd believe could be done here. VCs and corporations have no such limits. We'll see. 

They've gone from this...

1ua36Lt.png

To this in just a week....

RbURnvV.png

At this stage, even if they did a complete U-turn (Which I highly doubt) I think a lot of their long time users will still be migrating.  They've really shot themselves in foot with this one and lost a lot of trust and respect from their long time customers.