Jump to content

dh42

Member
  • Content Count

    12
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About dh42

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Maybe make support paid. I work with FOSS and even own a pretty popular project that is in softaculous. We make people pay for support, that could be an option. I have run whmcs since 2014 and I have exactly one ticket asking for a dev license from when I was upgrading.
  2. @WHMUp Got ya. That is similar to what I do. I have a jekyll front end built around my whmcs system, so I can have a more feature rich site, and not be stuck with their system. I have done quite a bit of work to it, we have a lot of the whmcs assets in our dev / jekyll pipeline flow.
  3. @WHMUp That might have been me. I had 22k active users that had just downloaded free modules. I wrote a python script I posted elsewhere in the thread to kick all of those users to inactive, now I am under 1k active users. I expect this is the use case they want.
  4. For those of you in a similar position as me, with a lot of users that have never paid, you can use this script to connect to your api and set them to inactive. https://github.com/Dh42/whmcs-make-inactive/
  5. For those of you in a similar position as me, with a lot of users that have never paid, you can use this script to connect to your api and set them to inactive. https://github.com/Dh42/whmcs-make-inactive/
  6. The title pretty much sums it up. I cannot pay $850 a month for this software since most of our clients we have never pay anything. We use it to let people download free modules. Here is the new pricing guide, https://assets.whmcs.com/customer-licensing-guide-2021.pdf
  7. That is what I settled with in the end. It was just confusing since I assume the docs are wrong, they say getusers has been available since v1. https://developers.whmcs.com/api-reference/getusers/
  8. I am having an issue trying to get all of the customer accounts from my shop via the api. I have an api account set up with a profile that allows all permissions to the api user. When I send over a request to Getusers I get this returned. result=error;message=Invalid Permissions: API action "getusers" is not allowed I cannot figure out why, other api methods like Getclients work, but getusers does not. whmcs version 7.8.3
  9. Some of the ticket replies I get from my customers have weird characters in them. The look to maybe be html related or markdown related. Here are a couple screenshots of them. - Removed -
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated