Paid invoices still showing unpaid

I'm using WHMCS 7.7.1 & WordPress.

I have integrate WordPress with WHMCS using whmcs-bridge.

Problem is, a client register for hosting and domain & complete the payment for the invoice but after his payment the invoice still showing unpaid.

Note that: After payment client redirecting to client area this one working fine. Only invoice showing unpaid

Please help me to solve it 

My all clients only able to take there all registration process, manage there account & payment in Wordpress through whmcs bridge plugin but i don't forward data from whmcs to wordpress what whmcs bridge do like client frorward

20 hours ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

@ovi It sounds like the bridge is causing an issue with the redirection to the client area, i'd recommend checking with the plugin developer to investigate this further.

No, Problem not in Plugin

Because I have checked both way. I used whmcs bridge & wordpress this way not working

And also test it without wordpress & whmcs bridge this way also not working

Payment getaway also not the issue

Check attached image.

So that means problem is in whmcs

unpaid.JPG

Edited by ovi

3 hours ago, brian! said:

which Payment Gateway are they using to pay their invoices ?

I'm using INR & Paypal. Both same problem.

Interesting issue I have two (1 for me & another for my client) whmcs license both are same problem.

Both are same problem

15 hours ago, ovi said:

Interesting issue I have two (1 for me & another for my client) whmcs license both are same problem.

hopefully both legit licenses - otherwise that could be a cause.

that currency prefix might be a sign... is the database charset set to utf-8  in general settings -> localisation?

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II

Please navigate to Billing > Gateway Log.  Do you see any record of the payments?  If so,  does the Result contain an error message? Some common error messages are published in our documentation at http://docs.whmcs.com/PayPal#Error_Messages

If there are no entries please double-check the IPN settings in your account are configured per our documentation @ http://docs.whmcs.com/PayPal

If you need any further help with this, please open a ticket with our support team.