I've done the update to V7.7, now there is the End User License Agreement screen.
I can accept this 10 times and the page keeps coming back leaving me unable to get into the admin area.
Any help would be appreciated.
I am new to WHMCS and so I am not sure I have the same problem via installation, but I am having the Blank Screen when I try to place/complete an order to for domain names. I am using OpenSRS' Domain Pro module to connect to OpenSRS. When I try to add OpenSRSPro or complete and order it just hangs and I am told this blank screen is a PHP issue. I am wondering if deleting the above php files will help me or if the above advice is only good for the upgrade mentioned above.
I tried to turn on error reporting and reproduce the error so I can get a better idea what the error is, but it still is going to blank screen. I am not getting any error reporting in the module either. I am not sure what else to check. Any tips would be appreciated.
Just a small issue I noted with the upgrade.. /downloads.php wasn't updated during the auto upgrade.. the file that remained wasn't encoded with the newer ioncube loaders so I had to replace it with the downloads.php file from the full install before I could use php 7.1/7/2
Apart from that, so far so good.
Good work WHMCS and all the testers!
I just did the upgrade from 7.4.2 to 7.5 on a system running PHP 7.0 and Ioncube Loader 10.1.0-22.17. I did have to upgrade Ioncube Loader prior to running the automatic upgrade, because I was using an older version. The upgrade said it completed successfully, and there were no error messages; however, now when I try to log on to WHMCS, I get a white screen with only this:
Loaded English Language File
Loaded Other Language Files
and then nothing. There are no error messages in the error logs, and no errors in the file where WHMCS is installed. Naturally, since I get nothing when I log in, I can't go into Setup -> General -> Other, and tick the box to display errors. I've tried clearing my cache, closed my browser completely and restarted, but all I can do is log in and then get the same screen.
I used phpMyAdmin to go into tblconfiguration and set DisplayErrors to 1, but I don't get any error output on the page.
I've gone through the list of articles on the troubleshooting page, and none seem to apply.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.