System Health Status - Reporting wrong PHP Version and thus a warning. PHP 7.2.29

Hi All,
On my System Health Status Page and the Dashboard it says.....

PHP Version

Your PHP version 7.2.29 is supported by WHMCS.

The PHP 7.2 branch no longer receives regular bug fixes and will only receive critical security updates until it reaches its end of life. Please see our documentation for more information.

but my Hosting Server is running version 7.4 of PHP (See Screenshot attached)

Do i need to run something in WHMCS to update the System Health Page so the warning goes away ?

I am Running WHMCS 7.10 (Latest Version), but the warning is not new and was also in previous WHMCS Version.

Cheers

Giles

Screenshot 2020-04-12 at 21.54.54.png

On 13/04/2020 at 5:43 AM, WHMCS ChrisD said:

@Giles are you running WHMCS on a Sub-Domain?  If you navigate to Utilites > System > PHP INformation what PHP version shows on this page?

Hi Chris, no just 1 domain. the PHP Info does show as 7.2.29

On 13/04/2020 at 10:03 AM, osmanboy said:

Oh by the way WHMCS cant run on PHP 7.4 (correct me if i’m wrong) but Ioncube is only ready till PHP 7.3. Ioncube for 7.4 is still in beta

I have changed the PHP Version on the hosting server back to PHP 7.3 instead of 7.4 but still getting the same warning.

I don't understand why i set the server to use 7.3 via cPanel but WHMCS PHP Info shows 7.2.29.

Probably a question for the server host more than this community then I suppose.

6 minutes ago, Giles said:

I don't understand why i set the server to use 7.3 via cPanel but WHMCS PHP Info shows 7.2.29.

I have same problem for months, and have changed php version but did not resolve it. If you find a solution post here. As it is not categorized as Critical I still live with that.

image.thumb.png.9839eb0865f2efec8f8354729ea814d7.png

On 13/04/2020 at 11:02, zitu4life said:

It looks that your inbox can not receive any message. I have tried reach out you last 3 days asking for post forward, but not suceful wich later resulting in warning guidelines. Perhaps your inbox os deactivated or full. 

you should have either reported your own post to get it moved or used Community Assistance...