I have upgraded to 7.7 and now when i try to search for a domain name to register it just hangs i.e. keeps whirring around.
I have been through the template changes from 7.6.1 to 7.7.0 and have made all the updates.
I have checked the head.tpl file which I read when someone had the same issue back in an older upgrade as being the cause but it is fine.
If i switch the template to Six, then it domain search is working OK.
Could someone point me in the right direction of the files that would cause this issue (other than the locked up php files i.e. cart.php etc...)
This suggests an issue with the template I am using but i am not sure which file to look at to see if I can see why.
If you want to see what happens for yourself.....
https://keen2host2.co.uk . and then navigate to Domains >> Register a Domain >> Search for a domain Name
Many Thanks for any pointers or files I could just update/replace to get this working again.