error 500 on todolist.php after update to 7.5.1

Getting error 500 when trying to access todo lists. Seems to be happening after the update to 7.5.1.

./admin/todolist.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1 or later."

Host:
CentOS6.9
nginx + FPM
php 7.1.16 + ionCube Loader 10.1.0

The original installation 7.2.x was running on php5.6.35 + iCL6.0.7, and I think this is where the issue is coming from. Is it possible ./admin/todolist.php wasn't updated with 7.5.1?

• 1 month later...

Hi,

i get the same issue after i upload the file manually to fix it.

i want to ask,

because i use whmcs admin upgrade button to upgrade,

will it lose some files without update as todolist.php ?

should i download the full whmcs 7.5.1 and re-upload them to my server manually again ?

thanks

Edited by rugg

1 minute ago, rugg said:

should i download the full whmcs 7.5.1 and re-upload all the files to my whmcs server manually again ?

no, just that one missing file - /admin/todolist.php - that was the only one missing from the original download/updater.

Just now, brian! said:

no, just that one missing file - /admin/todolist.php - that was the only one missing from the original download/updater.

Hi,

do you mean days ago,the 7.5.1 does not include the file /admin/todolist.php,

only losing the one file,

and it had be added into 7.5.1 well,correct  ?

thanks

4 minutes ago, rugg said:

do you mean days ago,the 7.5.1 does not include the file /admin/todolist.php,

only losing the one file,

and it had be added into 7.5.1 well,correct  ?

when v7.5.1 was released, todolist.php was missing - no changes were made to the file, so if you were upgrading from v7.5, you wouldn't have noticed - only if you were doing a clean install or upgrade from an earlier version might you have noticed it missing.

WHMCS added the missing file to the v7.5.1 full download a day or two later...

I would imagine running the automatic updater again would have no effect - because it will say you are using the current version... so manually uploading that one file would be the quickest solution. :idea: