v6.31 Show Income Forecast Widget WITHOUT VAT/TAX

CCSupport

Hello all,

Really hoping that after all of this time we somehow have the ability in v6.31 to change the Income Forecast figures and even the Income Overview widgets to show figures without tax?

Anyone knowing how to run a business really doesn't want to see the gross figures, they are irrelevant...so hoping WHMCS natively can adjust in the widget. I know we can run reports, but it seems nonsensical to show the gross figures...unless the majority of WHMCS clients are so small they do not charge tax....which I very much doubt!

Any advice on this one? :idea:

I think the Income Forecast widget already shows figures WITHOUT tax; whereas the Income Overview shows it WITH tax. :roll:

as a test, I just made an order using a clean v6.3.1 dev installation of a product for $10 + 20% VAT ($12 Total).

the Forecast widget is showing it as $10, but the Overview widget shows it as $12 (which I suppose technically is correct).

gU6oIi2.pngtpc5B73.png

the reason for the difference is that they're querying different database tables - the Forecast widget queries the tblhosting/addons/domains tables... in these tables, the amounts do not include tax; whereas the Overview widget uses the tblaccounts table which does store the amounts WITH tax.

I suppose if you want the overview widget to show income exclusive of tax, you could try modifying the query to use the same tables as the forecasting widget, but i'm unsure if that would cover all income, e.g Late Fees ? :?: