Widget Question

Trle94

Hello everyone,
So I am currently trying to build all in one widget that will display current balance from our domain registars, enom, reseller club and so on..
Can you please tell me is it possible and how to take api user and pw that are already placed into Domain Registrars(configureregistars.php) page.  So we have registrars already configured and API details are saved somewhere.
Is it possible to reuse somehow in widget code that saved api details?

On 26/02/2020 at 10:04, Trle94 said:

Can you please tell me is it possible and how to take api user and pw that are already placed into Domain Registrars(configureregistars.php) page.  So we have registrars already configured and API details are saved somewhere.

the values would be in the tblregistrars table.

On 26/02/2020 at 10:04, Trle94 said:

Is it possible to reuse somehow in widget code that saved api details?

they would have to be decrypted first - though generally from the balance widgets i've seen, they rarely seem to use the existing details.

14 hours ago, Trle94 said:

So since i see registars enom php script one file is encrypted other one is clean, i guess i could include it and just call username and password from that script into my widget?

have you seen the free eNom balance widget in Marketplace...?

https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/5292

you can download it from their GitHub page and use that as your testing of the enom code...

14 hours ago, Trle94 said:

Or is it possible to decrypt values from tblregistrar?

do you mean by pulling the values from the database and using the php decrypt() command ?

try replacing the username & password values in the widget code with those decrypted values from the tblregistrars table and see if it works.