After log-in, index.php loads blank page

ConduciveMammal

I upgraded my WHMCS to the latest version last week, and just today and yesterday, after I pass the login page for the admin section of WHMCS, it loads index.php but shows only a blank page.

This happened on the two times a new customer signed up, but I think it's due to inproper SSL settings, I tried changing the URLS inside the admin panel to SSL's https and it's loading that by default now but showing just a blank page.

The guys at tech support recommended I copy new files into the directory to "restart" WHMCS, but I don't want to lose all my settings.

Also, I now get a PHP error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare gracefulcorerequiredfileinclude() in /home/allrou5/public_html/init.php on line 20

Edited by ConduciveMammal
Added details

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
now another issue

Notice: Undefined index: transid in /home/megassgn/public_html/clients/modules/addons/paypal_addon/hooks.php on line 0

I had this exact same problem, and it was because of an admin theme I had installed. I had to log into my database and edit the adminusers table, find my user details and under theme, alter it to one of the default themes, like 'blend', then everything started working again.