numPhoenix

I have a product which I need to charge full cycle on upgrade and to be billed on the 1st. In order to do this I require the upgrade to be charge full cycle on the next invoice (provided I set the original order to always bill on the 1st).

I select charge full cycle and this does not allow me to do it and the same amount appears if I choose pro rata.

I have ordered via another provider using whmcs and can select to upgrade now or next month and both options charge me full cycle.

• 1 month later...

We need this feature too. We requested it several years ago and offered to pay to have it completed. (yes we need it that much!). For us it's critical because it allows access to resources (for us is sending emails) at a much higher level without paying for it fully, its especially and issue if the user upgrades at the end of their current cycle causing the prorata amount of the need product to be very small but yet still allow full use of those resources.

If anyone else is interested in this feature please post your thoughts here.

• 6 years later...
6 hours ago, yggdrasil said:

Its been 6 years since this post.

I assumed that if hosting renewal on demand would have been brought in with v7.8, it wouldn't have been a quantum leap to introduce this at the same time - as renewing on demand is effectively charging full cycle... maybe it will be included with v8 in 2021.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/9/2020 at 5:02 AM, brian! said:

I assumed that if hosting renewal on demand would have been brought in with v7.8, it wouldn't have been a quantum leap to introduce this at the same time - as renewing on demand is effectively charging full cycle... maybe it will be included with v8 in 2021.

I'm not upgrading to any newer WHMCS version at this point until they fix all the bugs or I fix them on my own with some workaround.