Sign in to follow this  
Corner

WHMCS License verification (Domain name verification ) intergrade on my website

Hello all,
I need to create a feature on my WHMCS website.
It's a Additional Required Information (WHMCS domain name) on my configure product page, when someone enter the domain name on that field I have to verify , that domain name have valid WHMCS license, otherwise they can't be able to add my product on cart. So how I can verify WHMCS license on my website.
I know there is a verification method on WHMCS website https://www.whmcs.com/members/verifydomain.php  , but how I have this on my website.
Anyone do this type of job, please let me know.
Thanks 

Shopping-Cart.png

License-Verification-WHMCS.png

HI,

They no api for this I did as a hook but am planning to change it to a module

8 hours ago, Corner said:

I was truing to get response from https://www.whmcs.com/members/verifydomain.php  on my website,  but because of invisible recaptcha I am not able to get response on my website.

I don't think that https://www.whmcs.com/members/index.php?m=licensing has recaptcha enabled on it (so far!), so that might be an alternative form to try to access.

though it might be worth opening a ticket in case WHMCS has an alternate way to do this.

14 hours ago, wsa said:

HI,

They no api for this I did as a hook but am planning to change it to a module

@wsa  I have just done it, many thanks to @brian! .

whmcs-validation.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By fbarajas
      Hi!  I run a VERY small (only me!) webhosting business in Mexico (so I need everything in spanish, and I use "MXN" as my main currency).  You can see it on: https://www.nuestroweb.com/wp/
      For now, I'm selling "shared" hosting, "reseller" hosting and domains, but on the future I plan to sell VPSs, dedicated servers, landing page building, and maybe Wordpress sites.
      Since some years ago, I've been using Wordpress as my "main" page, and the WHMPress plugin to connect Wordpress with WHM.
      I know that it depends on each case but... what would you recommend: use WP+WHMCS, or use WHMCS directly as the "main" page, without wordpress?  Advantages or disadvantage of each option?

Thanks!

• By asil
      Hi all,
      I'm seeing the record in WHMCS activity several times a day
      Exception: Laminas\Diactoros\Exception\InvalidArgumentException: Query string must not include a URI fragment in /home/casheus/public_html/clients/vendor/laminas/laminas-diactoros/src/Uri.php:406 Stack trace: #0 /home/casheus/public_html/clients/vendor/laminas/laminas-diactoros/src/functions/marshal_uri_from_sapi.php(223): Laminas\Diactoros\Uri->withQuery('language=swedis...') #1 /home/casheus/public_html/clients/vendor/laminas/laminas-diactoros/src/ServerRequestFactory.php(74): Laminas\Diactoros\marshalUriFromSapi(Array, Array) #2 /home/casheus/public_html/clients/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Http/Message/ServerRequest.php(0): Laminas\Diactoros\ServerRequestFactory::fromGlobals(Array, NULL, NULL, Array, Array) #3 /home/casheus/public_html/clients/index.php(0): WHMCS\Http\Message\ServerRequest::fromGlobals() #4 {main} I followed many articles before but didn't find a solution to fix it

• By zitu4life
      Electronic invoice is getting mandatory for some country's and perhaps it makes WHMCS invoice acceptable ("officialy for country where exists module for that")
      I know that at least one developer on this community has some expertise on electronic invoice.
      I am prospecting some information regarding electronic invoice for WHMCS.
      If you have some experience in such a development fell free to let your comments here.  I am consider have a hired developer for a project building such a module in a country where electronic invoice is NEW and is expected in one year and half to get it working for the GOVERNMENT.
      At this moment I know that:

1 - billing software can get integrate with GOVERNMENT website and pass information to that website where it will be generated there (Example: WHMCS will pass invoices generation to GOVERNMENT e-invoices system....this is know as less complex way.
      2. e-invoice will be processed on billing system software according to docs and regulations.
      Currently I am using WHMCS as management system and another accountable system because WHMCS invoices is not official acceptable, so idea is, if electronic invoices can make WHMCS creating invoices officially acceptable, risks for developing such module is viable, as same module can be sold out for other customer.

• By Web Host Pro
      I use the quick bar a lot and it unfortunately disappears when I'm on the support ticket page or account activation page. SO I have to click my home page logo to get back to it. Is it possible to have that available on all pages? Or maybe I'm missing something in  the navigating when viewing a ticket to get back to: tickets waiting
      I have version 8.1.1
      Also a little thing with the WHMCS admin on my IPhone S. It squishes the form content and spreads out the username in the ticket list. It's the third attached image.
      8.1.1 is working really great!
      Thanks!

• By wsa
      WHMCS Services would like to wish love to all our customers for Valentine's Day!!! We want to show our love by giving you the gift of 35% off all of our Source Code Version products and 20% off all licensed versions. Simply use 'valentinesc20' in the coupon code and receive 35% off and for the Licensed version, use 'valentine20' in the coupon code   How Long Will this Sale Last? This Valentine Special will last until February 15th, 2021   To take advantage of the sale simply add a WS Modules to your shopping cart.   Here is a list of our various modules products: Click Here   Save even more!   Hurry! The sale ends on February 15th, 2021!   Do You Need Custom Development For Your Business? Click Here   Looking for help with WHMCS? We also provide WHMCS Themes, WHMCS installation, WHMCS configuration & WHMCS integration services.   If you have any questions about our services, please chat with us at http://www.whmcsservices.com or contact us at sales (at) whmcsservices.com   Thanks again for choosing WHMCS Services. We appreciate your business   Our Social Media: Twitter Here Facebooks Here Instagram Here