Namesilo Domain Module not setting domain active after transfer

Jed

I am using the latest namesilo domain addon https://www.namesilo.com/modules/namesilo-whmcs-7.x.zip

Now my client have successfully transferred a domain from google domains to namesilo by means of my whmcs (using namesilo module) but the problem is even I waited almost for 24 hours the domain status in whmcs doesn't changed from pending transfer to active.

Here is my complete domain sync settings

image.thumb.png.8c61145b72af284aa8d8e0a6adcf0813.png

and here is my cron jobs

image.thumb.png.1616d637686f97be90488e887e81e9a0.png

and here is the domain status still pending transfer transfer status

image.thumb.png.f37c027668740244319a4ad100017f35.png

is there a way to tweak the code to make this work automatically from pending transfer to pending?

20 hours ago, Jed said:

Now my client have successfully transferred a domain from google domains to namesilo by means of my whmcs (using namesilo module) but the problem is even I waited almost for 24 hours the domain status in whmcs doesn't changed from pending transfer to active.

i'm not sure that the Namesilo module is supported by WHMCS internal domain sync - it has its own sync script within it.

20 hours ago, Jed said:

and here is my cron jobs

if you're using v7.6 or later, then you shouldn't need a separate cron job for whmcs domain sync as it's handled by the main cron.

20 hours ago, Jed said:

is there a way to tweak the code to make this work automatically from pending transfer to pending?

the code is not encrypted, but it's really a question for NameSilo Support as they wrote the addon.

5 hours ago, brian! said:

i'm not sure that the Namesilo module is supported by WHMCS internal domain sync

It isn't, though it should still keep up with renewal dates for billing. To sync expiry, you need to run the Namesilo script separately. 
WHMCS has shown no interest in having theirs also do NS expiration date sync, from what I've seen. Love to be wrong about that.