Hello
I see in whmcs 10 in this link: https://docs.whmcs.com/Registrar_TLD_Sync , that it is possible to sync Domin TLDs + Prices into whmcs from domain registrar. 

I want to know if this support Namesilo too? while it is mentioned that it is possible only for enom and logicboxes registrar. 

because I see namesilo option in Utilities > Registrar TLD Sync  too

and also I want to know if it has a cron job availability to sync prices automatically or it should be sync manually each time? 

Capture.JPG

6 hours ago, Ramin Ramesh said:

I want to know if this support Namesilo too? while it is mentioned that it is possible only for enom and logicboxes registrar. 

I would be surprised because WHMCS haven't even written a registrar module of their own for Namesilo, so I don't see why they would add it as a TLD Import & Sync option.

yeah - it's strange that it appears there - but I don't know what the conditions are on that page that determines which registrars are available to it.... it's going to need someone from WHMCS to confirm why.

if you have a valid namesilo key, have you tried running the import to see if it works ?

and also I want to know if it has a cron job availability to sync prices automatically or it should be sync manually each time? 

I believe it's a one-off sync - with additional features supposedly to be added down the development line. *coughs*

there are third-party addons in Marketplace that that sync namesilo prices via the cron.

44 minutes ago, brian! said:

I would be surprised because WHMCS haven't even written a registrar module of their own for Namesilo

It hit the feature graveyard several times and was repeatedly closed "for lack of interest".
Unsurprising. 

There are several things a bit lacking in the Namesilo API that are simple using the Namecheap one, but overall it's doable manually. I've been working on getting the functionality I have in the NC widgets I'd made into ones for Namesilo as well. Nearly there. 

I tested namsilo domain importing and it works very well with namesilo while no one confirm this functionality with namesilo.

Any confirmation?

I know about the other add-ons and third party for namesilo. I just want to be sure to use whmcs built in domain price syncing for namesilo?

I have opened a ticket with whmcs, but also they are not sure about this and they only confirmed enom and logicboxes.

So funny

29 minutes ago, bear said:

It hit the feature graveyard several times and was repeatedly closed "for lack of interest".
Unsurprising. 

There are several things a bit lacking in the Namesilo API that are simple using the Namecheap one, but overall it's doable manually. I've been working on getting the functionality I have in the NC widgets I'd made into ones for Namesilo as well. Nearly there. 

Sorry i couldn't understand your meaning.

You speak 100% top level english

Lol

16 hours ago, bear said:

It hit the feature graveyard several times and was repeatedly closed "for lack of interest". Unsurprising. 

the insanity continues...

16 hours ago, Ramin Ramesh said:

I have opened a ticket with whmcs, but also they are not sure about this and they only confirmed enom and logicboxes.

So funny

*they* don't even know ? what hope for the rest of us!?! 🤣

Touching on this again today, the built in WHMCS sync and it's inability to sync Namesilo names shows up in the sync email also.
I get this for names at NS: "Sync Not Supported by Registrar Module". As I move more names there and register new ones, the emails and logs will be filled with those.

WHMCS, is it so hard to reach out and see about offering sync from other registrars like this one?  They have a sync script, with visible code, available over there. 
How hard to incorporate this that you can't seem to be bothered to do so?

• 6 months later...
On 6/22/2020 at 3:41 PM, Ramin Ramesh said:

Hello
I see in whmcs 10 in this link: https://docs.whmcs.com/Registrar_TLD_Sync , that it is possible to sync Domin TLDs + Prices into whmcs from domain registrar. 

Capture.JPG

are you using official WHMCS module created by namesilo for pricing sync?