Dear WHMCS Community,

As we, up to now, did not use this community to promote us and our modules, I'll give it a try.
To introduce myself: I am the Middleware Department Lead at HEXONET GmbH in Germany. My team is responsible for third-party integrations (WHMCS, Blesta, ...) and for providing tools for custom integrations.

With HEXONET (located in Germany and Canada) you can easily resell and manage domains. We do our best to support our customers and to improve/extend in direction of specific customer requests.
We are offering all our modules for free and we have no plans to change this. We have:

• The HEXONET registrar module that is shipped with WHMCS (get in touch with us to get updates as that version is for behind in point of features). Supporting all known WHMCS Domain Registrar Features e.g. IRTP (contact verification), TLD & Pricing Sync, Premium Domains, etc. In general we can also deal with IDN domain names, even though not officially supported by WHMCS.
  • A drop-catching Addon to get Domain Backorders introduced in WHMCS
  • A SSLCert Addon
  • A PremiumDNS Addon
  • A module for high performance availability check
  • A widget offering you a module version overview (to see if there are new versions available)
  • A widget showing your account balance at HEXONET (as we have a prepaid backend system)
  • A module helping you to import domains in case you're starting with WHMCS / transferred to us using a non-whmcs way

Find all our modules in our github company space: https://github.com/hexonet. We have big plans in Queue and as said, we do our best supporting our customers.
Patching / Extending our modules in general happens in short as of existing CI / CD automation.

If you need assistance when starting with us or if you have any related questions, just get in touch with us / let me know.

Best Regards

Kai

• 5 months later...
On 4/29/2020 at 1:04 PM, PapaKai said:

We are offering all our modules for free and we have no plans to change this. We have:

[...]

• A drop-catching Addon to get Domain Backorders introduced in WHMCS

Hello.

Here I'm, answering to this quite-old message, just to answer a question (and give you a suggest) about your domain backorder module.

I tried it time ago (how much time? More than one year, I guess...)

I tried it, was quite satisfied but, despite this, I gave up and canceled it.

Why?

Because created in mysql a HUGE table (between 1 and 2 GB, as I remember...). And it did in the very same main db of WHMCS, and this bring to a number of issues (the main and first important: backup, done every 6 hours, required much more time to complete, and also the daily backup, done using WHMCS function for db backup, stopped working because the db was too big).

So, if in the meanwhile you have not yet fixed this issue (and, if it's so: sorry, I beg your pardon and go on testing the new version of your module...), I suggest you a fix: allow to configure the module in order to use another db, different from the main WHMCS db.  
So, using a different db, the main WHMCS db stays "clean" and there're no issues about backup.
Even more: the user can set up a different kind backup for your module, with different policy and different timing ...

Just my two cents: thank you for your time and attention.

I imagine the pending backorder domains and related attributes are what is imported. 

Alternatively, some kind of persistent API connection would be required to yield the same level of access to the deleting domains and not many registrars are going to sign up to host that project, much less invite the public. Perhaps you could import the backorder data into separate db and setup remote connection to it from your WHMCS database?

Edited by sitedata
spelling

6 hours ago, sitedata said:

Perhaps you could import the backorder data into separate db and setup remote connection to it from your WHMCS database?

Yes, there should be possible some kind of MySQL trick to use as a walkaround... but it's no the simplest fix, so it's not the better    😉

The safest and most stable fix would be the option to use a different, separate mysql db. 

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys,

sorry for my late reply. No idea why - no notification reached me. Spam folder maybe?

Anyways, thanks Remitur for that IMPORTANT feedback. That's why I can just again and again point out: Report Issues and Feature Request to us (support ticket the best). We are gathering YOUR ideas and we will work on them.
Noted down. The Drop-Catching module will need a revamp anyways in 2021 I guess. UTC timezone as basic configuration requirement is probably the biggest blocker for customers.

We'll find a solution for this.

Thanks

Kai

• 1 month later...

Hello,

our ISPAPI SSL Module just got a major upgrade.

• The Addon was completely rewritten and now offers more flexibility and an improved user experience. The product import and pricing sync has been designed to match the WHMCS TLD sync functionality, so you should feel right at home.
  • The server module now supports certificate renewals, reissues and revokes.
  • The Client Area functionality was also improved, with more useful information shown to the end user and the ability to automatically generate CSR based on client data.
  • Furthermore, the module is now fully localized in English, German and Italian, with the possibility to expand to other languages via language files.

Please note that with the new version 9.x, the minimum requirements have changed to PHP 7.2 or greater and WHMCS 8.0 or greater.

More information on the module is available on the WHMCS Marketplace
The module is open source and available on GitHub