How to: remove carbon copy BCC v7.8

agarzon

Once again WHMCS is forcing us to use what they think is a good idea and once again they forgot to add an option to allow us to decide if we want that feature or not.

For those who does not want to use the new "CC Recipients" in the ticket system, you can get rid of it by adding this to your custom css:

#sidebarTicketCc {
    display: none;
}

I hope this helps you.

cc.png

18 minutes ago, DennisMidjord said:

They aren't forcing you to anything 🙂

You can simply remove the code from your viewticket.tpl 😉

The code is generated and injected dynamically from JS not from any tpl file... nothing to do with viewticket.tpl.  So no experienced coders will find the way to hide that non-optional feature. (optional when comes with a variable or setting that we can control from the panel or configuration.php)

9 minutes ago, zitu4life said:

make senses have a option to disable it in the configuration. I would not know how to create a hook to. would submmit a ticket for that. 

To create a hook, go to your WHMCS installation -> /includes/hooks/ and create a new .php file (name it RemoveCCTickets.php or anything else ending in .php) and paste the code I submitted in my previous post. Nothing more is needed.