Jump to content

Update to 8.3.0 Caused Login As Owner Function To Stop Working

Recommended Posts

After updating with the most recent stable release (8.30.0), I went through my standard testing process to see if anything is no longer working.   I found that the Login As Owner function no longer works and, instead, updates the url to be (URL + #).  

Is this something that has already been looked into for correction?  Are there any hot fixes that are suggested?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • WHMCS Support Manager

Hi all,

I'm unable to reproduce this on my stock 8.3.0 installation here.

The Login as Owner link does leverage JQuery, so it's possible there's an old copy of the JS file cached on your side, causing it not to work quite right.

Please clear your browser cache, network cache and any CDN/minification caches you might have on the server or cloud.  Perform a hard refresh of the page, then try again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated