Question

Hello,

Can I change the WHMCS Checkout Flow?

So WHMCS asks for Domain Name when someone is purchasing a product. I want it to ask the domain name but at last step/after the payment is completed.

Is it possible to do that? A tutorial or help will be much appreciated.

1 answer to this question

Hi @Avis,

The appearance of each step of the order process can be completely customised, however the sequence in which they are displayed currently cannot.

This could be achieved with some PHP coding know-how. One would create your own order form script to collect the product and client data, then pass it to WHMCS via the API: https://developers.whmcs.com/api/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By steven99
      When clients sign up for your services, you may use configurable options to customize their services. Those options show up within the WHMCS cart's product configuration page. Sometimes it isn't clear what a configurable option is for based on the label. With this module, you can now add descriptions to configurable options so visitors have as much info as they need. You can even hide inputs on the product configuration page in the cart.
      Order now: $25 / yearly |
      View on the Marketplace

Features
      Add descriptions to configurable options for visitors to see Hide inputs within the product configuration page in the cart Descriptions are displayed within: A tooltip that is shown when the input is hovered over A specified class - such as the bootstrap alert classes or any other CSS class Resize input containers to make those inputs larger or smaller - based on the input's container Input options can apply to all products or specific products
    • By Eugene.Viljoen
      Hi,
      Sorry if this has been asked before but i can seem to find any solution for it!
      I am looking for a way to display a "Network Status" icon/ css on the home page of my website based on the WHMCS network status rss feed (https://portal.whmcs.com/networkstatusrss.php).
      The concept is to have the icon/css auto change when one of the following network issues are opened rather then having to change it manually.
      Low Medium High Critical Attached is an illustration of what i am looking at doing.
      PS: I already wrote the css to have pluse icons, just need to implement the second part.
      Thank you in advance! ūüėĀ

• By PaulGress
      Hi,
      i'm finding some points to start to understand if possible make to generate from whmcs a coupon code after order payout to send automatically ( for example with cron ) to client that bought a certain hosting product .

The situation would be that client buy a hosting product "A", whmcs create automatically a coupon code ( with autogenerate code ) with some specific options setted ( for example time to use, max uses, expiration date, billing cycles, applies to only some product and so on ... ) then sent it in email template automatically with the cron to the client.

Thanks.

• By MarcoD
      Is there a way to choose the emails being sent to clients at a certain client action?
      When a new client places an order, (Hosting + Domain) in WHMCS, the client gets 6 emails.
      Client sign up email
      Order Confirmation
      Invoice Created
      Invoice Payment Confirmation
      Hosting account welcome e-mail
      Domain Registration Confirmation

I like to minimize this. Disabling email(s) at the System settings > Email Templates does not seem to be the right way.

When I, for example, disable the ‚ÄúInvoice created‚ÄĚ email, so the new customer won't get this email at the ordering action.
      Then, I guess other existing customers do not receive the ‚ÄúInvoice created‚ÄĚ email when there is a service or product due.

I oversee something  inside WHMCS to send chosen emails on certain actions on auto pilot...

• By Ardeshir
      WA module will add additional notification for your clients using Whatsapp Messenger. Module source code is unencrypted. Feel free to view and open possibility to self-customize.

Some notifications which are currently available:
      Login Alert Password Reset Invoice Information Payment Confirmation Payment Reminder & Overdue Notification Invoice Cancellation Service Activation, Suspension, Reactivation and Termination New Client Registration/Greeting Ticket Notification to client and admin/support team Account Anniversary  
      Additional capabilities:
      Notification when Mobile Phone used for notification is offline Reminder to recharge if battery is low Autoreply (if not using WA Business) Separate autoreply message template for unsubscribe keyword Forward incoming message to another Whatsapp number Notification Template can be set for dual language (for local language and general/english)  
      NEW!
      Send Invoice PDF to your client's Whatsapp (optional add-on) API Call to send Whatsapp Message from other application Available in two modes: Realtime (using remote SQL), or Pooling mode (can be used without remote SQL)

Compatible with WHMCS v7.10, v8.0 and 8.1

WHMCS Whatsapp Notification Module - Developed By BUANA dotnet