Choose the emails being (auto) sent to clients

Is there a way to choose the emails being sent to clients at a certain client action?

When a new client places an order, (Hosting + Domain) in WHMCS, the client gets 6 emails.

Client sign up email
Order Confirmation
Invoice Created
Invoice Payment Confirmation
Hosting account welcome e-mail
Domain Registration Confirmation

I like to minimize this. Disabling email(s) at the System settings > Email Templates does not seem to be the right way.

When I, for example, disable the “Invoice created” email, so the new customer won't get this email at the ordering action.
Then, I guess other existing customers do not receive the “Invoice created” email when there is a service or product due.

I oversee something  inside WHMCS to send chosen emails on certain actions on auto pilot...

• 3 years later...

Hi, I understand that the Hosting Account Welcome email is an option in the Hosting Product (and can be easily disabled there). But, can someone explain when these other emails are triggered - and if there's a way to prevent all of them from being sent. Thanks, Jennifer

Client sign up email
Order Confirmation
Invoice Created
Invoice Payment Confirmation
Domain Registration Confirmation