WHMCS auto create users under Manage Users

Tusher

Hello,

I am using WHMCS from recent time and I am new user of WHMCS. I have setup most things correctly.

Now I am having issue in Manage Users section. Suddenly I noticed to have 6000+ users on the Manage User section. This is really horable. I deleted the entire WHMCS and reinstalled it but same problem is happening. everytime I refresh I see 3-5 new users are added. They are all spam and fake. I think my account get notice by any spammers or hackers.

I have no easy way to delete those user, also I don't know who are they, where they came from and how I can stop them. Please help me 'Why this happening, any idea or solution?

Thank you in advance.

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Are those spammers registering through your website directly using the checkout or register page?

Check your access logs and enable captcha on the registration page. Those are clearly automated registrations, which means there is something wrong with your installation. It could even be a security hole that people are exploiting to create users directly if they are not registering directly. Are they ordering something or just registering? You could disable registrations entirely unless they order something.