Weebly Free option not default on Product Config. page

Giles

Hi

I have just upgraded to WHMCS 7.10 and enabled the Weebly Free Plan as an Addon to Hosting Packages.

The Weebly MarketConnect Config Pages have an option to add the Free Plan automatically to any Hosting Plan selected by customers, but this is not working.  Also it is ignoring the addon weighting and therefore the FREE Plan is at the bottom of the Paid Plans in the Addon List.

Any ideas how to change this behaviour ?

Many Thanks

Giles

Screenshot 2020-04-10 at 09.46.04.png

Screenshot 2020-04-10 at 09.48.33.png

Edited by Giles

Hi Giles,

8 hours ago, Giles said:

Also it is ignoring the addon weighting and therefore the FREE Plan is at the bottom of the Paid Plans in the Addon List.

the weighting issue is raised in the thread below - it's always (AFAIK) ignored the weightings...

it's fixable externally, but it would be far easier if WHMCS just used the weightings values in it's queries that generates this array.

Edited by brian!

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @Giles,

I've been able to reproduce the issue with the Free Weebly tier not being selected by default, so I've created case # CORE-14515 with our developers in order to have this reviewed for future releases.

Once we resolve cases and push features they are available at our change log, here:

https://changelog.whmcs.com/

Thanks for taking the time to report your findings. I have not yet been able to reproduce the plan being out of order though.

• WHMCS John changed the title to Weebly Free option not default on Product Config. page