Pictures icons on knowledgebase client area

zitu4life

Hello  there

I find   this   client   area   searching   on google, I can assume   it is WHMCS 🙄  but i have saw  that  it uses  pictures on knowledgebase client area...from WHMCS  admin  I did not see a way to add pictures.

Any idea how to add pictures? 

PS:   I have edit   named   and   some  picture   due to   possible   copyright  and not to  expose   others   website.

image.png.f7608c4ce85e6ba2fb47aee7c85e4b27.png

11 hours ago, zitu4life said:

I find this client area searching on google, I can assume it is WHMCS 🙄  but i have saw that it uses pictures on knowledgebase client area...from WHMCS  admin  I did not see a way to add pictures.

there isn't.

Any idea how to add pictures? 

without seeing the code, they possibly based it on my post below from 2016...

now back then, WHMCS must have used glyphicons for the icons - these days, they're using FA5, but the principle would still work... it's just a case of tweaking the layout and adding an appropriate icon for each category.

PS: I have edit named and some picture due to possible copyright and not to expose others website.

if you know that URL, then looking at their code could save you some time figuring out how they did it. 💡