Client Login Timeout for ONE client only

Hi all

I have one client that has over 1000 domains and over 60 hosting accounts, then some other services (SSL, etc). When they try to log in, or when I try to login as them (from the admin area or client area) it hangs until it times out. I increased the memory_limit to 640M and it finally loaded after about 45 seconds.  Before that, it gave me a 500 error.

What can I adjust for clients of this size that makes logging in a bit easier?  I tested other templates and that's not the issue. Other clients with a normal amount of services are fine as well.

Thank you!

Edited by earthgirlllc

SOLVED: It was the cPanel Extended module, something went weird so I need to investigate. It's a great extension and I'm sure I need a system update , I don't think that was the cause, just a conflict somewhere. So, in case anyone else has this problem, try disabling that module, if you have it. 🙂