Blank page after upgrade to WHMCS 7.5

Hi,

I upgraded my WHMCS from version 5.3.14 to WHMCS 7.5, following instruction on the official WHMCS page https://docs.whmcs.com/Updating#For_a_Full_Release_Version. I finished upgrade process, but when I'm trying to access to the whmcs/admin I'm getting blank page. In error_log there are only two warnings

[13-Apr-2018 08:16:26 UTC] PHP Warning:  ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/.../whmcs/init.php on line 0
[13-Apr-2018 08:16:26 UTC] PHP Warning:  ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/.../whmcs/init.php on line 0

I'm running PHP 7.2.4 Version and here is IonCube Loader v10.2.0 (in attach is image from IonCube Loader section from phpinfo).

If someone has faced with similar problem I would be happy to share with me his experience how to overcome this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Vasil

ioncube.PNG

Hi @bear,

Thanks for your suggestion. Yes, the problem was in ini_set, it was disabled. Now we enabled it and it works.

But, now I have another problem :) . When I'm searching for some domain in admin area I'm getting status 500 on AJAX call to /whmcs/admin/search.php file. Some suggestion about this new problem which I got? If you need some additional info I can provide it to you.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Vasil

Hi @WHMCS John,

Thanks for your reply. I followed your suggestion and I enabled Log Errors, but there isn't some error in Activity Log related with this.

I'm not sure anymore is this WHMCS related problem or some server issue. When I'm trying to search for domain name or some services from search box from admin area I'm getting Server error 500 on /whmcs/admin/search.php file. I upgraded from 5.3.14 to version 7.5, on 5.3.14 everything was working fine. If you need I can send you in private message link to phpinfo(), but I think the server meets the requirements.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards,
Vasil