When attempting to upgrade WHMCS 7.0.1 to 7.4.2, I get this error message:
Update Failed An error occurred that prevented the update from completing successfully. Unable to complete incremental updates: Unable to import the 7.1.0 Beta1 database file. Unable to import /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/billing/resources/sql/upgrade710beta1.sql: SQLSTATE: Syntax error or access violation: 1044 Access denied for user 'xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx'@'localhost' to database 'xxxxxxxx_whmcs_xxxxxxxxxx' Please try again and if the issue persists, please contact support. If I click the Configure Settings on the update page, I get this error:
An error occurred while communicating with the server. Please try again.
PHPINFO - core:
Core PHP Version 7.0.27 Directive Local Value Master Value allow_url_fopen On On allow_url_include On On arg_separator.input & & arg_separator.output & & auto_append_file no value no value auto_globals_jit On On auto_prepend_file no value no value browscap no value no value default_charset UTF-8 UTF-8 default_mimetype text/html text/html disable_classes no value no value disable_functions no value no value display_errors On Off display_startup_errors Off Off doc_root no value no value docref_ext no value no value docref_root no value no value enable_dl Off Off enable_post_data_reading On On error_append_string no value no value error_log error_log error_log error_prepend_string no value no value error_reporting 32759 32759 exit_on_timeout Off Off expose_php Off Off extension_dir /opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/lib64/php/modules /opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/lib64/php/modules file_uploads On On highlight.comment #FF8000 #FF8000 highlight.default #0000BB #0000BB highlight.html #000000 #000000 highlight.keyword #007700 #007700 highlight.string #DD0000 #DD0000 html_errors On On ignore_repeated_errors Off Off ignore_repeated_source Off Off ignore_user_abort Off Off implicit_flush Off Off include_path .:/opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/share/pear .:/opt/cpanel/ea-php70/root/usr/share/pear input_encoding no value no value internal_encoding no value no value log_errors On On log_errors_max_len 1024 1024 mail.add_x_header On On mail.force_extra_parameters no value no value mail.log no value no value max_execution_time 90 30 max_file_uploads 20 20 max_input_nesting_level 64 64 max_input_time 60 60 max_input_vars 1000 1000 memory_limit 384M 64M open_basedir no value no value output_buffering no value no value output_encoding no value no value output_handler no value no value post_max_size 64M 10M precision 14 14 realpath_cache_size 4096K 4096K realpath_cache_ttl 120 120 register_argc_argv On On report_memleaks On On report_zend_debug On On request_order GP GP sendmail_from no value no value sendmail_path /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i serialize_precision 100 100 short_open_tag On On SMTP localhost localhost smtp_port 25 25 sql.safe_mode Off Off sys_temp_dir no value no value track_errors Off Off unserialize_callback_func no value no value upload_max_filesize 63M 10M upload_tmp_dir no value no value user_dir no value no value user_ini.cache_ttl 300 300 user_ini.filename .user.ini .user.ini variables_order GPCS GPCS xmlrpc_error_number 0 0 xmlrpc_errors Off Off zend.assertions -1 -1 zend.detect_unicode On On zend.enable_gc On On zend.multibyte Off Off zend.script_encoding no value no value This is an AutoSSL secured site. I'm not sure if that is the issue.
I need some feedback on what is the issue.
i have seen a problem with VAT calculation in whmcs 7.4.1 version. As reported in image below, VATon 22% for this invoice need to be 3.54€ and not 3.53€ as reported becasue 16.07 x 22% = 3,5354 so ~ 3.54€ is correct as previous whmcs version. This kind of problem wasn't with last whmcs version 7.2.x .
Is it a bug? How is possible to solve it?
I am having problems with sending email through GMAIL. After a LOT of playing a year ago, I got it to work... But now over the last month, it works. stop working, then seems to start working as I play with things... But never the same thing... and the funny thing, what I play with, doesn't work, I change it back to the way I had it and it will start mysteriously working again... Then after some time... the error comes back:
Email Sending Failed - SMTP connect() failed. https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/wiki/Troubleshooting
I have it set to
I turned off SSL type to none and then turn it back on to TLS (original setting) and it went back to working one time, however, hasn't ever worked again on future breaks... I've changed the host to tls://smtp:gmail.com and it started working... for a while. I'm sure it something I haven't completed correctly, but I can't seem to figure out what it is...
I have added all the GMAIL IP's to my whitelist, I've made sure the 587 port is open on the Hostgator firewall... Still... Email Sending Fail - SMT connect() failed.
I wish I could run away from gmail, but it's what our company uses and we are too far in to ditch it now.
By Web Host Pro
I just upgraded to 7.3.0 and have two issues I noticed right away.
1. When I try to insert a FAQ into a support ticket. The pop up screen just redirects to the home page when I click on a category link.
2. On my FAQ page there is double space for each category box on the right. You can see them to the right https://webhost.pro/knowledgebase.php They seems to be double the proper height.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.