By Web Host Pro
I just upgraded to 7.3.0 and have two issues I noticed right away.
1. When I try to insert a FAQ into a support ticket. The pop up screen just redirects to the home page when I click on a category link.
2. On my FAQ page there is double space for each category box on the right. You can see them to the right https://webhost.pro/knowledgebase.php They seems to be double the proper height.
Hello, I hope somebody can lend me a hand on this.
I was on 5.2.5 and tried to upgrade directly to 5.2.7 from there using the full package. Followed the instructions at http://docs.whmcs.com/Upgrading#Manually_Upgrading but no luck. I got a 403 (Forbidden) error when I went to /admin.
Yesterday I tried it incrementally and attempted 5.2.5 to 5.2.6. Made it - I'm now at 5.2.6.
So this morning I tried 5.2.6 to 5.2.7 -- but luck has deserted me. As before (5.2.5 to 5.2.7), I got a 403 (Forbidden) error when I went to /admin after the install.
And in case you wonder:
- Yes, the /install folder is definitely there, and so is the install file inside it.
- I did not get any error message during the FTP process.
- I got the 5.2.7 folder from the client area of my WHMCS account.
Corrected: 404 to 403 (Forbidden)
I am running 5.2.12. I want to upgrade. This is a major pain because of the customization I have done and the 5.2.13 upgrade seems to modify 90% of the WHMCS files. Now I see there is a 5.2.14 patch as well. Should I wait for the dust to settle and do the 5.2.15 upgrade? 5.2.16?
This is frustrating!
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.