Home page not loading after upgrading from 6.3.2 to 7.0.1

Hello

I tried to upgrade my existing WHMCS 6.3.2 to 7.0.1, but since then site home page (index.php) is not loading. But if I access any other page, they are loading fine. Even the pages which use my template are loading without any issues. I enabled error reporting and it does not show any fatal errors. Only some warnings and notices are shown, which I don't think is a cause for home not being loaded.

Admin area and client area are working well. Can anyone please recommend any solution to figure it out?

My current server configuration is as follows:

PHP 5.6.27 (cli)

Zend Engine v2.6.0 with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v6.0.6

mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.6.34

Thanks & Regards

Sujith

Hello Chris

Thanks for your quick response. Yes, we are using a custom theme and that is causing issues. As per your recommendation, I changed to six theme and it worked. Let me now check what is wrong with my theme. Thank you so much for your recommendation.

Thanks & Regards

Sujith

Hello

Thanks for your inputs. I have checked activity logs and nothing is logged there. In the apache server logs also, no errors are reported (with error reporting enabled).

Still I am running around this issue and is not resolved yet. I am totally confused because we have created sub pages for our site with the same template and those are loading well. Only home page (index.php) is not loading and no trace of any errors either.

Thanks & Regards

Sujith