Package Does Not Upgrade

Hi

I need some assistance.

I have a client who upgraded her package from Silver (3GB) to GOLD (5GB) and paying by credit card. I would have assume that the package will be upgraded automatically. However, this was not the case.

I logged into WHMCS, accessed the client's profile. It indicated GOLD in the Product/Service dropdown, but the Disk Usage: 3047 MB, Disk Limit: 3000 MB, 102% Used :: BW Usage: 285 MB, BW Limit: 30000 MB, 1% Used. See attached screenshot-1

I then logged in as Client from WHMCS the next day, and it showed that the client is on Gold. However, the details were the same as above that the Disk Limit is 3000MB and that the client must upgrade. See attached screenshot-2

I then logged into WHM and changed the package.

However, it still shows 3000MB when the client login to her account and when I access the client's account in WHMCS. This is now three days later.

This is also against the backdrop that my account was moved from one server to another.

Any idea how to fix it.

screenshot-1.jpg

screenshot-2.jpg

Edited by arnold.pietersen