WHM Package Name list not updating/showing packages

We have added a few new hosting packages in cPanel (WHM) but when we try to configure them in WHMCS, they arent showing on the WHM Package Name list. We've beat that poor little refresh-button to death, but the list is still not updating.  The server is active and set as default in WHMCS (has the * next to it in the server list)

Are there any troubleshooting documents or tips on what to check/how to resolve this? thanks!

Using WHMCS V7.6.1, cPanel/WHM 82.0.17

EDIT: Fixed!

For anyone else having this issue, in our case it was the naming of the packages that was causing the problems.  The packaged were inadvertently named  somthing_package1, something_package2, etc.. The "something_" was hiding the reseller account and WHMCS from seeing them.  Created new packages with out "something_" at the beginning and everything is working perfectly.

For 

Edited by iHelpersLLC
Fixed!

• 1 year later...

Hi, 

I am trying to set up my packages in WHMCS, I tried removing the prefix portion as indicated but my WHM automatically adds it. Is there another solution? the drop down in WHMCS does not show any of my WHM packages to choose . The connection to the server is successful...HELP!

• 4 months later...
On 10/14/2021 at 9:44 PM, Tpage said:

Hi, 

I am trying to set up my packages in WHMCS, I tried removing the prefix portion as indicated but my WHM automatically adds it. Is there another solution? the drop down in WHMCS does not show any of my WHM packages to choose . The connection to the server is successful...HELP!

I had the same problem as you the O.P. and struggled to find the reason why my new packages were not showing up. 

Solution: Check your WHM account limits.  Navigate to Home » Account Functions » Create a New Account.  Once there, you will see a yellow box showing your account limitations.  At the bottom of the box it will tell you if (and why) there are any deactivated packages.

WHM will deactivate any and all packages showing unlimited disk space or unlimited bandwidth quotas.  I had forgotten this fact when I created my new packages.  I re-discovered it when debugging (through trial and error) the problem of the missing packages in WHMCS. Through a fortunate accident I tried to add an account and there saw that WHM had deactivated the packages in question.  I could find no other indication elsewhere that my packages had been deactivated by WHM.  I quickly corrected the problem by editing the packages. I assigned a specific number to limit the disk space and bandwidth (even an arbitrarily high number). After this I refreshed the WHMCS Products/Services page (Module Settings tab) and everything showed up properly.

Though you may have found a work-around by now, I suspect you suffered from the same issue.  Since WHM auto-corrects package names (and would have undone the OP's deletion of the "something" from the beginning of the name) I believe the OP suffered from this same issue as well and actually corrected it in the same way without realizing it.

Hope this helps