Minor Ticket Issues with 7.1.1

After upgrading to 7.1.1 I have noticed a few things.

When I am viewing a ticket, if I click on the "Watch Ticket" button it does nothing. It doesn't add me as a ticket watcher. I have had other users try this and it is also not working for them.

Secondly, the "Close" link next to the ticket status drop-down no longer works. I used to be able to just click that and it would change the ticket status to closed. Now I have to go into Options tab, change the status to closed and save.

Lastly, whenever I open a ticket that I previously replied to, it copies that last reply into the Add Reply tab instead of being blank with my signature like it did in the past.

Is anyone else having this issue or am I running into a bug or caching issue etc?

Best regards,

Eric

After upgrading to 7.1.1 I have noticed a few things.

When I am viewing a ticket, if I click on the "Watch Ticket" button it does nothing. It doesn't add me as a ticket watcher. I have had other users try this and it is also not working for them.

Secondly, the "Close" link next to the ticket status drop-down no longer works. I used to be able to just click that and it would change the ticket status to closed. Now I have to go into Options tab, change the status to closed and save.

Hi Eric,

Does this error occur when trying in Incognito mode or another browser?

Lastly, whenever I open a ticket that I previously replied to, it copies that last reply into the Add Reply tab instead of being blank with my signature like it did in the past.

We introduced Draft Storage of support ticket replies in version 6.3, this means that your last reply will be saved if it has not been sent already been sent

Hi Eric,

Does this error occur when trying in Incognito mode or another browser?

We introduced Draft Storage of support ticket replies in version 6.3, this means that your last reply will be saved if it has not been sent already been sent

I do not see this issue when I am in incognito mode or use firefox. Do I just need to clear my browser cache/cookies?

The draft shows up even after I have replied basically filling in my last reply in the response box. I assume this will probably be fixed as well when I figure out the root cause.

Best regards,

Eric

I do not see this issue when I am in incognito mode or use firefox. Do I just need to clear my browser cache/cookies?

The draft shows up even after I have replied basically filling in my last reply in the response box. I assume this will probably be fixed as well when I figure out the root cause.

Best regards,

Eric

Clear your browser cache/cookies and that should solve it.