Templates are not loading. (Blank page on my website)

IamAQ

Hello,

I am facing the issue on website, recently i tried to update the template, I upload the new template and changed it in admin area. But It is not loading, I don't know what happened but I tried to switch back to default 'SIX' templaete and it is not working either. It seems like whmcs is not loading any template, their must be a reason for this but in console I don't see any error messgae.
please help me to fix  it, 

Thank you!

tempsnip.png

5 minutes ago, brian! said:

can you delete the custom template you uploaded/updated - or at least move it's folder outside of WHMCS so that you can see whether it's that that is the problem.

okay, there is a little progress, but everything is broken now. looks like stylesheets are not loading 😞 

now.JPG

how did you upload the new theme - via FTP? are you sure you uploaded it to the right directory ?? did the theme include addon modules that needed configuring

ultimately, just reuploading the Six version for your release might be enough - but I don't know if you did any damage to WHMCS with your template install process... that's the unknown here.

2 minutes ago, brian! said:

how did you upload the new theme - via FTP? are you sure you uploaded it to the right directory ?? did the theme include addon modules that needed configuring

yes, I am sure I have uploaded the theme in right directory. I uploaded it via FTP

5 hours ago, brian! said:

ultimately, just reuploading the Six version for your release might be enough

I have tried it multiple times, but no use.

6 hours ago, brian! said:

but I don't know if you did any damage to WHMCS with your template install process... that's the unknown here.

Whmcs admin area is working completely fine, I have this problem in client area, so I belive there is something wrong with loading the template files. Also is it possible that the files get courpted during installation file.? (as the connection to the site is insecure).

What you suggest I should do,