Help - Template Changes - Payment Gateways - Stripe

Ferreirrex

Hi,

Since the last update I have a problem with Stripe payments, and when I have checked the Stripe Payment Gateway its shows this error

"Required Template Changes Not Found: We were unable to detect the presence of the required WHMCS 7.1 template changes for Stripe compatibility in your active order form or client area template. Please ensure the changes itemised in the 7.1 upgrade here have been applied. Please see Template Changes for more information."

Can I have some help? I have checked the changes but this is for the developers, really have no idea what do I need to do.

Thanks  @Jafar Muhammed

I have deleted the Stripe payment and activated again and the error disappears.

But now when I try to buy a hosting and I insert the domain shows me other error, and the domain is right

Invalid domain name provided

Domains must begin with a letter or a number and be between and characters in length
Please check your entry and try again.

Without do anything the domain start working again, and I have a new problem.

When the customer selects an older/saved card shows this error 

Invalid Request: Invalid Payment ID

And in the form filed shows more fields to insert the card details than should.
I have attached some screenshot to show.

The one who shows the error it is when clicking on the existing card.

Screenshot 2019-08-31 at 14.43.16.png

Screenshot 2019-08-31 at 14.43.13.png

1 hour ago, Ferreirrex said:

There is any other way to contact them?

ideally, you should have posted in the v7.8 discussion forums as that's where the support staff will more likely lurk than outside of there... for v7.8 bugs/issues, that's the place to post until they close down that particular avenue.

i'll report your thread and get the mods to move it to the v7.8 discussion thread.

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @Ferreirrex,

The "Invalid Payment ID" error is caused by out-dated templates. Please ensure your system and order form templates have been updated for use with 7.8: https://docs.whmcs.com/Version_7.8.0_Release_Notes#Template_Changes

Please also review this guide: https://help.whmcs.com/m/90416/l/1137873-problems-with-one-or-more-features-following-update

I have confirmed that the password reset process is working on whmcs.com/members . If you don't receive an email, please check your spam filter and ensure you're using the same email address registered with us. If your license is provided through a reseller please use https://www.whmcs.com/reseller-support

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II
3 hours ago, Ferreirrex said:

Thanks,

I have looked at the docs but really don't understand, should I just replace the original theme(is the theme I'm using), I have cleaned the cache but still have the same problem.

If I just replace the original theme to works, where can I download the theme?

Hi @Ferreirrex

Looking into this I can see that the issue is being caused by your custom order form template.  Therefore we recommend switching to Standard Cart or one of it's children via Setup > General Settings > Order tab: https://docs.whmcs.com/Standard_Order_Form_Templates#Templates :)