thisismatt

Hi all

Relative newbie to WHMCS, but loving it so far!

I've taken time to import all of the domains currently managed, associated them to clients, etc. I've manually added the original registration date and the expiry date - I'm now trying to get the Domain Sync cron job to validate I've got the expiry dates right and also update the Next Due Date (as per https://docs.whmcs.com/Domain_Synchronisation).

My registrar's (Heart Internet) module supports the Domain Sync function. I've set up the cron job (currently to run every 5 minutes so that I can see things change real-time). However, no data has changed - Next Due Dates remain within the next 7 days, not as I've configured to be 7 days prior to the expiry date (Setup, General, Domains: Domain Sync enabled and Sync Next Due Date set to 7).

What am I missing?

Ok, making progress here!

I've added another domain which is with another registrar, and that has updated perfectly fine. It seems that my host is currently either blocking port 700, or hasn't whitelisted the registrar - hence the script failing.

I'll update this once the above have been rectified and I'll (hopefully) confirm that all is well :)

Right, solved it! The host where WHMCS is installed needed to whitelist the registrars API server. All done - it now works.

HOWEVER, the Heart module states that nameserver updating is supported in the Sync - yet I don't see the button appear for a domain associated with Heart (others appear for another domain registered elsewhere). See screengrabs.

Any ideas?

Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 15.41.29.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 15.41.14.png