I get domain unavailable for extensions: .eu .be .aero .gr

I have check this issue with some long names and always get "unavailable".

version 5.3.5 ...

I will update and come back to forum

Updated to 5.3.7

Domains: .GR and .AERO not working.

Edited by fiberit

check out this thread here...

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?86494-New-gTLDs-Whois-Server&p=374294#post374294

a few days ago, I went through the 'A' tlds and corrected a few of the whois server errors...

.aero|whois.aero|NOT FOUND

I think the problem with .gr is that there is now a captcha on their web form, so no results will be returned - I can't find any alternative working whois server to use.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By onliner
      Hello,
      As WHMCS support couldn't reproduce the issue, I want to check if someone has experience this 'odd issue'.
      Simply, when a domain check query has been entered, either as direct in the domain check box, or as a link like
      https://domainxxxxx.xxx/cart.php?a=add&domain=register&query=somenewdomain.net
      it takes WHMCS between 6-8 seconds just to respond to a query. In all, it can take up to 14 seconds to load the result.
      I've minimized the auto search to just one TLD, and I've also disabled spotlight TLDs.
      3 independent online speed test tools, return following results:
      I'm using the default templates, both for orderforms and design.
      Load time: 6.89 s
      Fully loaded: 13.811s
      Fully Loaded Time: 8.9s
      I'm getting about 400ms as a TTFB.
      I don't have any ideas left to try. I would appreciate any constructive input. Thanks in advance!
      WHMCS 7.7.1
      PHP version 7.2.19
      PHP Memory Limit  1024MB

• By Web Host Pro
      We recently raised our domain price a little and was wondering how to update all the prices on the domains already registered. Obviously new domains have the new price but already purchased domains are not changed.
    • By growe
      Currently as an Enom reseller, I am charged a percentage by Enom when I add funds to my Enom account using PayPal. Then when I sell a domain registration through WHMCS and use PayPal as the gateway, I am charged fees again by PayPal. I am beginning to question whether it is best to sell domain registrations through WHMCS or not.

Does everyone have this double fee problem or do you most of you resellers refill your Enom accounts using offline methods to avoid the fees?
    • By onliner
      Hello,

I have searching the net extensively, but can't find a way to make and label groups of domain extensions in WHMCS to be shown in domain checker and data feed domain search drop down area with domain extensions.

For example:

GENERIC
      .com
      .net
      .biz
      NEW
      .guru
      .photography

and so on. Please check attached image.

Any idea?

Regards.
    • By hexonet
      Hello WHMCS fans,

The domain name landscape is changing dramatically with the introduction of more than 1000 new TLDs. As well there is a significant shift towards the secondary market. Taking these factors into consideration, we decided to develop a new Domain Checker Module for WHMCS.

Key Features:

- Support for the new gTLDs (.BIKE, .EMAIL, .SEXY, and many others ...)
      - High-performance Domain Availability Checks using our registrar API
      - Support of NameMedia Aftermarket premium domains
      - Support of Donuts Registry premium domains
      - Support of RightSide, .BUILD, .CEO & .MENU Registry premium domains (coming soon)
      - Categorization of the TLDs in 2 levels for an improved user experience
      - Various performance optimizations
      - Ajax driven search (no page reload)
      - Easy to install

We're looking for individuals around the world who are interested in beta testing our new module.
      If you are interested, please send an email to support@hexonet.net and we will send you all the required information.

A public demo site is available at:

http://try-whmcs.hexonet.net/
      User / Pass: demo / demo

Thanks in advance.

Your HEXONET Team