Can you change the domain prices on the customer's domains site wide?

Web Host Pro

13 hours ago, Kian said:

If you want to update prices massively use Bulk Pricing Updater.

I think that is potentially VERY VERY dangerous advice to give and I would personally recommend users not to use the BPU for domain pricing updates... but if you do, backup the database before running - because there is no undo function if things go wrong. 😲

AFAIK, and feel free to test it yourself and correct me if i'm wrong, but that issue has not been fixed... frankly, as I said in the above thread, i'd be reluctant to even play with the feature in a dev, let alone use it to update clients domain pricing on a live install... for changing product prices, it's possibly OK, but not domain pricing.

14 hours ago, Web Host Pro said:

We recently raised our domain price a little and was wondering how to update all the prices on the domains already registered. Obviously new domains have the new price but already purchased domains are not changed.

there's the Auto Price Updater for Renewals addon in Marketplace, but it might be worth checking that it's in English - as neither the screenshot, nor the developer's site is... logically, it should be, but best to check.