I am using the following Registrars [FreeNom, NetEarthOne, and Enom].

I have setup most of my domains to use FreeNom (as its usually a whole lot cheaper). When I go to add another domain with a different registrar or try to modify a domain already listed as FreeNom; after I click the save button it will not save. I can not change the Registrar value from Freenom to anything else nor can I add another registrar other than FreeNom.

I even went and disabled FreeNom as a Registrar and assigned the domains to Enom. Once I did that, I could not change them to another registrar. For some reason, it is stuck on only allowing one, no matter what I can think of doing. I have been playing with different settings and values all day.

Hello,

Please update this report with detailed reproduction steps and the behavior you expect. For example if you register a domain with FreeNom and then change the module to Enom I would expect the nameserver details changes to fail because you have not actually registered the domain with Enom so sending changes to Enom will fail.

Please make sure to note if you are working in the admin area or the client area when making these changes so I can try and reproduce this.

Have a great day,

Nate C

I have a ticket open with this already. [Ticket ID: CPQ-632116]

This occurs in the Admin area. Not when I register a domain or perform any transactions.

If you would send me a private message I will gladly supply you with login details.

The issue is when I try to add additional domain products with different registrars.

Hello,

It appears that the ticket was resolved without any software defects being tracked down. I don't accept PMs w/login details in this forum. We have a support team and support system that has specific security measures to ensure that sensitive data like that is preserved. This forum is for specific issues that can be reproduced in any install as an alternative method of communication with the Engineering Team.

Have a great day,

Nate C