Jump to content

fiberit

Member
  • Posts

    15
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fiberit

  1. If you delete the passwordhash the new password will work and you can login.
  2. Same problem here ! I can`t login anymore ! I have reset the password and is not working! Please fix this problem! I don`t understand how can u offer an update that is not working !!! Please test before !!!
  3. I have upgraded to 5.3.9 and I can not login anymore. I use standard login.
  4. I have romanian language, this is different for standard whmcs language.
  5. Where I can find this case numbers ??? So how can I resolve this problem ? I don`t understand this online support. ALWAYS redirect me to other person or support. WHMCS has the worst support ever ! Never get a solution ... always redirect support to others !!!
  6. After update to 5.3.7 Sequential Paid Invoice Numbering is not working.
  7. I get this error: PHP Notice: Undefined index: Language in /home/xxxx/public_html/index.php on line 0
  8. version 5.3.5 ... I will update and come back to forum Updated to 5.3.7 Domains: .GR and .AERO not working.
  9. I get domain unavailable for extensions: .eu .be .aero .gr I have check this issue with some long names and always get "unavailable".
  10. We need 2 curencies on the invoice. 1. Add daily curencies rate to database for invoice values conversions 2. Show 2 curencies on invoice (EUR base curency and RON second)
  11. WHMCS has the worst curencies system ever !!! If I try to change currency for one client the invoice values are same and only the symbol changes. This is the stupid way !!! Please corect this problem ... WHMCS promote the best billing system but you can change clients currency. This is so stupid )) !
  12. vieinvoice.tpl and invoicepdf.tpl In Romania we must add both currencies on the invoice, EURO and RON.
  13. Nobody ? We can pay for this solution.
  14. We are from Romania and we need to currencies on invoice, RON and EURO. How can I add 2 currencies on the invoice? All prices are in EURO but on invoice we must have RON too. I have attached an example.
  15. Did you solved the problem with EUR and RON on custom invoice ?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use & Guidelines and understand your posts will initially be pre-moderated