Free Stripe Payment Gateway with Stripe.js support

jclarke

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's great!

How does the Apple Pay option actually work/show to the user? Can't see anything in the README.

If the customer has an apply pay supported device, an apple pay button will appear along with the other payment methods on checkout. The button will also appear on the credit card payment screen when paying an invoice.

The customer can click the apple pay button instead of entering in credit card information. The card will then be tokenized and can be used for recurring transactions.

We had a couple of bugs reported today which have been fixed in the 4.0.2 release.

* Apple pay resulting in a javascript error

* Enabling country code check caused transactions to fail the check everytime.

If you are using either of these two features, please upgrade to 4.0.2. You can find the version number you are using at the top of the modules/gateways/stripe.php file.

Thanks,

• 4 weeks later...

I'm using 4.02

Having an issue with customers being asked for CVV numbers on cards that were previously stored with Stripe, but no input box for these showing up on the payment form. Customers are then being DELETED from my stripe dashboard.

Stripe support replied with this:

It appears you are using some form of plugin to pass on the credit card and payment information to Stripe. For example, when the aforementioned customers have been deleted the source for the 'delete: true' parameter, that has been sent to us, shows up as 'PhpBindings', rather than 'API' or 'Stripe dashboard'.

I'd recommend checking with your developer for the logs that you are seeing on your end and possible error messages on why the payment request was not submitted to Stripe. Given that these issues suddenly started to appear it might be possible that a recent update for the plugin that you are using has changed something in the way that these requests are being handled.

All was fine in version 4. This started when I updated to 4.02.

Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
Did you manage to track this down Si? I was just about to upgrade to 4.02 but am a bit hesitant now.

Thanks

I am using the stripe module provided now by WHMCS and have narrowed the issue down to AMEX cards. All other customers are paying individual invoices, updating and adding cards to their accounts, but AMEX cards are producing an error. the gateway log shows this:

UserID => 8367

No Stripe Details Found for Update

So at this moment, Im stuck.

I contacted Joe and he says nobody else has reported the issue so I'm going to give it a shot. Considering the number of people using the module I would have thought there would be more talk about it if there was a problem.

Just letting folk know this is being reported by others.

https://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?121614-Native-Stripe-support&p=489530#post489530

Both legacy stripe module from whmcs and the server ping module.

Details from stripe support and their logs sent in a ticket to WHMCS yesterday

Edited by Si

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...