Free Stripe Payment Gateway with Stripe.js support

jclarke

Hi Joe,

I recently installed your great plugin and after one successful use it appears to have stopped sending the CVC digits (see attached).

Here's the full error supplied by Stripe support:

>error:

type: "card_error"

param: "cvc"

code: "invalid_cvc"

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Robert

Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 20.55.59.png

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Joe,

Ignore that last post. For some reason the page was looking for a copy of jQuery in a directory which didn't exist (/includes/jscript/), so I created it and uploaded a minified copy of the latest jQuery release and it's working as expected now.

Cheers,

Robert

• 2 months later...

is there any way to get this to redirect to the stripe gateway to enter the card details, as you still need to pass full PCIDSS requirement currently since the customer enters the card details on your site.

Also is there any way to enforce that the card (token) is saved for recurring payments, as I want to make sure all customers are on automatic billing.

is there any way to get this to redirect to the stripe gateway to enter the card details, as you still need to pass full PCIDSS requirement currently since the customer enters the card details on your site.

Also is there any way to enforce that the card (token) is saved for recurring payments, as I want to make sure all customers are on automatic billing.

Our module uses Stripe.js which securely sends the information directly to Stripe and doesn't pass through your server. It only looks like the customer is entering the details on your site when instead it is using javascript.

Tokens are always stored to use for automatic billing.

unfortunately when it comes to PCIDSS, they only ask does the client enter the card details on your site, yes or no. So the answer this has to be yes, therefore you then have to take the SAQ. The only way to avoid that is that they get redirected to the payment gateway to enter card details so it is no longer on your site.

However the good thing about using STRIPE is that you do not need your own merchant account, which means there is nobody to enforce the PCIDSS requirement, as that is usually who does it.

Hi, I have the gateway installed and it works terrifically. Thanks for contributing it!

One question: I have pre-existing customers in my Stripe account, with existing subscription / recurring transactions. Is there any way to insert a number from Stripe into WHMCS and lash that transaction to a customer in WHMCS?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there i have running Comodo SSL Zertificate for https:// with TLS 1.2 support on my Page.

TLS12_connection.PNG

Payments whit the modul not working, in the Gateway Log's i get:

Stripe no longer supports API requests made with TLS 1.0. Please initiate HTTPS connections with TLS 1.2 or later. You can learn more about this at https://stripe.com/blog/upgrading-tls.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello All,

I am really struggling implementing serverping's stripe (Free module). I followed the readme file given in the module and have all the required files in place. When I try to work with the test keys, I use the test card details from stipe.com. Always I get the error saying "Remote Transaction Error". I checked the logs and it says invalid CVC.

However, I am putting all the data correct I am pretty sure with this. Has anybody gone through this error? I checked everything, it has been mentioned a couple of times on the forum however, I could see the solution for this.

Any help will be much appreciated. :( Thanks in advance.

Nik

Hello All,

I am really struggling implementing serverping's stripe (Free module). I followed the readme file given in the module and have all the required files in place. When I try to work with the test keys, I use the test card details from stipe.com. Always I get the error saying "Remote Transaction Error". I checked the logs and it says invalid CVC.

Nik

It seems to be a Stripe issue.. ie are you sure you are using the right test card details? Do you have the Stripe sandbox/test set correctly?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I've had a few issues with this plug in, and the compatibility with my theme (Hexa by CMSBased.net)

Has anyone out there been able to successfully integrate this plugin with the custom order forms that come with it?

I'm more than willing to share how far I've got in exchange!

Thanks,

Phill

I just installed this module which is awesome and uses the great service from the people of Stripe. Works 100% perfect.

My only concern is that it does not use the statement_descriptor string so my customers will see my name instead of Stripe's on their statement.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for this plugin. I am having trouble getting it installed though. Following the directions from the Readem, I have copied the files to their respective locations (Stripe-php directory and contents, and stripe.php into the modules > Gateways directory), but when I go to setup > Payments > Payment Gateways, only the top tabs appear, and the frame for a warning box, but nothing else loads. A screenshot is below:

Capture.png

Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas how to resolve?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

We have just moved over to using your module - however we are getting this error when we try to process clients credit cards - any ideas?there card details were stored locally -except for the cvc number and (we have not ticked 'decline' cvc within stripe dashboard)

>error:

type: "card_error"

param: "cvc"

code: "invalid_cvc"

A new version of the ServerPing Stripe WHMCS Gateway Module (4.0) is now available with support for WHMCS 7.x.

What is new:

* The Stripe PHP API has been updated to the latest version.

* Support for WHMCS 7.x

* Support for PHP 7 and PHP 5.6

* Support for Apple Pay

* Support for Custom/dynamic descriptors.

* The Stripe Admin area module has also been updated to work with WHMCS 7 and PHP 7 and no longer requires copying over the default clientsccdetails.php file.

Please follow the installation instructions in the README in order to upgrade to the new version.

You may download the latest version of the gateway module from our client portal:

serverping.net/clients/

** New Stripe ACH Module available **

We have just released a new module that allows you to receive payments via ACH. Once a customer has validated their banking information, WHMCS can charge a bank account automatically just like it can for credit card transactions. This module also supports instant verification of popular banks powered by Plaid and all other bank verifications are done using deposit verification. This module can be used along side the Stripe credit card module and requires no custom template modifications.

Order the Stripe ACH module for $30 USD

The ServerPing Stripe Bitcoin module has also been updated to support WHMCS 7 and PHP 7 which you can download from our client area if you have already purchased it. Otherwise it may be ordered using the following link (Bitcoin is only supported if you have a US bank account setup within Stripe): Order the Stripe Bitcoin module for $15 USD

If you have any questions or need installation assistance, we offer commercial support for $15/year or installation/upgrade service for $50 USD:

Purchase Support

If you haven't purchased a support plan just want to help contribute towards the development costs, you can donate any amount you wish at the following url:

Donate

--

Thank you

Joseph Clarke

ServerPing.net