Is there a way to add the client group to the table in clients.php?

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, HostworX said:

It is useless using the community

Honestly, WHMCS support should be the ones to help you, now that the rates for the software are what they are. They relied on members in this board to handle the things they either broke/removed/missed, and they've lost that support. They were told it was going to happen, and carried on as if it didn't matter. 
It did, and it does.

21 minutes ago, bear said:

Honestly, WHMCS support should be the ones to help you, now that the rates for the software are what they are. They relied on members in this board to handle the things they either broke/removed/missed, and they've lost that support. They were told it was going to happen, and carried on as if it didn't matter. 
It did, and it does.

unfortunatelly they wont. About 4 years ago I submit a future request for something like this where I need to manipulate that table for my needs and they just ARCHIVIED IT,  Brian has a natural talent.  This community loss with him not here, not just because help he provided, but also for the person behind all those skills, with always friendly comunications, emojy  while helping others...

Now this comunity looks sad 😌. I still come here very frequently and read almost a lot of posts. Hope in future brian cames back, but perhaps not for getting all posts answered as he is not paid for that and most important he is not interested in get paid for that. 

It looks everyone now likes WHMCS less, including me...now it is like we just use it because it is good compared what we found outside on internet, but people looks now less involved in WHMCS.

Yes, I have seen that, they trying to convert my licence to a monthly or annual licence, this is so they can get more $$. It is sad to see a company that had so much to offer, start the same route as parallels, where they sell off to make $$,  seems this is the natural progression of these companies.

I been with them since the start, and its gone downhill from what it was, unfortunately.

• 4 weeks later...
On 31/08/2021 at 12:26, HostworX said:

Guys, then please tell us where it can be obtained from !

feel free to send me a PM or email if you want me to share.

On 31/08/2021 at 12:26, HostworX said:

It is useless using the community to only be told it can be done but we wont tell you !!

not entirely useless - you know a) it can be done and b) who can do it. 🙂

I could easily have just replied to the OP directly and not bothered replying in the thread - there are a number of reasons (some technical, others practical) why I wouldn't / couldn't post the solution publicly.... even if it was the old version of me who was constantly here posting daily years ago, I still couldn't post this solution.

On 31/08/2021 at 13:27, zitu4life said:

unfortunatelly they wont. About 4 years ago I submit a future request for something like this where I need to manipulate that table for my needs and they just ARCHIVIED IT,  Brian has a natural talent.

not a talent, a curse... with every bone in my body, I wish I had never heard of WHMCS or spent years learning how to manipulate it... however, as they say, we are were we are.

This community loss with him not here, not just because help he provided, but also for the person behind all those skills, with always friendly communications, emojy  while helping others...

thanks. 😍

Now this comunity looks sad 😌. I still come here very frequently and read almost a lot of posts.

there are a lot of threads going unanswered.... that's sad and frustrating... but not my problem.

Hope in future brian cames back, but perhaps not for getting all posts answered as he is not paid for that and most important he is not interested in get paid for that. 

I can't imagine ever coming back here daily.... I don't get thread emails anymore... hell, i've spent 2 months not even thinking about WHMCS and it's been wonderful... i'm only here now cos there were some PM's that needed quick replies.... once they're done, I might be gone for another month - it's easier to set aside an afternoon and read 400 threads, then log in here daily.

i'm not interested in getting paid by WHMCS to reply to threads - I wouldn't have any of those *insert expletive* telling me what to do, or god forbid, *how* I should reply,... and I don't need the money/hassle/embarrassment... my principles are not for sale.

On 05/09/2021 at 17:44, ManagedCloud-Hosting said:

Then how do I connect if I need the solution ? Please help 

check your PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Brian,

Although I Totally get where you are coming from, you will be sorely missed here.
I think you helped out more people, in a Caring way, than the whole of whmcs support put togetehr, so ... you'll be missed.

If there is a way to stay in touch with you outside here, I'd love to know that too 🙂

This community will not be the same any more