Two decimal point format

Majd

Hello WHMCS community, I would like to transform the two decimal point format in the payement part to three decimal point(for example 120,565 not supported by WHMCS). I think it will be about a dashboard configuration. If you have solutions please answer me and thank you.

On 02/06/2021 at 10:23, Majd said:

Hello WHMCS community, I would like to transform the two decimal point format in the payment part to three decimal point(for example 120,565 not supported by WHMCS). I think it will be about a dashboard configuration. If you have solutions please answer me and thank you.

out of the box, WHMCS only uses 2 decimal places (v8 can use 3 for tax rates, but not pricing) - you would need to look at changing the structures of all the relevant database tables... even then, there might be aspects of WHMCS that are internally coded to only use 2 decimal places.