Hello,

It's almost half year, our customers complain on Paid Invoice getting terminated (Whether it is on time/due/suspended).

It is not sure what causes it, the customer is increasing leading to increasing complains on service terminated (Which cannot be recovered) although that it has been paid.

For example of Use Case:

For Subscription A, due is on today and knowing termination date is 2 days after. I managed to paid it before termination date. However, the system still terminate my service on specified termination date.

End of Use Case

Known changes made last year:

- Installed LiteSpeed Web Server.

- Upgraded to php73 (from ea-php56 to ea-php73) of Apache + (Cloudlinux Uninstalled)

- Updated CronJob accordingly for php73

[Note: I've also removed all custom hooks made to see if it is the causes, it doesn't seems like it]

[Current version of WHMCS: 8.1.3 (Manual Update)]

Modules Extension used:

1. ASPnix License Manager

2. Braintree Advacne Fraud Helper

3. Braintree Transaction Lookup

4. EunaRede Core (GA Ecommerce Tracking)

Thank you. I try my best to give more details if needed.

Edited by vpshove

short-term fix would be to disable termination in the automation settings - that should at least stop WHMCS terminating these accounts.

didn't you have an issue with a payment gateway not updating the next due date after payment - is that still occurring ?

7 hours ago, brian! said:

short-term fix would be to disable termination in the automation settings - that should at least stop WHMCS terminating these accounts.

didn't you have an issue with a payment gateway not updating the next due date after payment - is that still occurring ?

Hey there, next due date has been resolved after updating all the modules extensions that check on payments as well as custom cron job folder location which I can only recalled.

While being said, i've collected several invoice data (those got complained on termination after paid) from my billing partner,

It seems like not only our custom payment, but also involved default payment such as PayPal. It is getting odd though. 🤔

then if it's possibly the core WHMCS causing this, or a module written by them contributing towards this issue, it might be worth opening a ticket with support...