8.1 GA list of current bugs

xyzulu

Seeing as WHMCS don't have a list of the bugs they have had reported and are working on, I thought I'd create this thread to track the current 8.1 GA bugs. If you find any, please let me know and I will edit this post to add them (hopefully I have enough permission to do so). Below is the list of ones I am aware of:

PS WHMCS staff you are welcome to edit this post of mine to add any other bugs currently being worked on if you like.

CORE-16031 Contact Support to Purchase button should be displayed conditionally when a premium domain is returned by the suggestions, but automated premium domain registration is disabled in your WHMCS settings : https://whmcs.community/topic/304359-store-register-domain-on-mobile/?do=findComment&comment=1346628 (possible fix provided)

So far, 8.1 is going better that 8.0 in my opinion.. credit where credit is due.. good work WHMCS.

44 minutes ago, xyzulu said:

it would apply to child themes of Six too, and seemingly all dataTables pages, so not just domains, but invoices, services, tickets, quotes etc... they're all limited to 10 records displayed.

58 minutes ago, brian! said:

it would apply to child themes of Six too, and seemingly all dataTables pages, so not just domains, but invoices, services, tickets, quotes etc... they're all limited to 10 records displayed.

This has been resolved for future releases as well as a Hotfix has been published: