Domains page shows max 10 domains on child themes

dandju

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has the same issue with the domains page within the client area (/clientarea.php?action=domains) (WHMCS 8.1 GA)?

The customer can only see a maximum of 10 domains. He has 19 active domains in total (which I can see in the admin panel), and when navigating to "/clientarea.php?action=domaindetails&id=<DOMAIN_ID>" I can see the details of the missing domain when entering the ID of the domain manually.

I have then debugged the Smarty template of this page and could see:

$domains

Origin: "Smarty object"

Value

Array (10)

So for some reason only 10 domains are provided to Smarty/template? Is it a bug? Or should the datatable load the next few domains when clicking next (but next button is disabled)? And datatables says: Showing 1 to 10 of 10 entries.

Thanks for the help and happy new year!

Hi Brian,

8 minutes ago, brian! said:

is the template not showing the pagination at the bottom of the table ??

No, just the 10 domains and this first page (even when setting it to show 50):

Oh - and it even says 19 in the filter at the left side.

image.thumb.png.88fd4181028ca48345002777a72d4e9d.png

Edited by dandju

10 minutes ago, brian! said:

does it work with other languages ??

Just tested with another client and language, still the same:

image.png.691dc1bab128c08d79e0253fe5c18c19.png

Also disabled all hooks just to ensure its not related, but still the same.

As I do not know how it is intended to work, it might be an issue with the WHMCS core? As it only provides 10 domains within the $domains variable?

Btw. do you see all those domains in the source code (or in the $domains variable)?

Edited by dandju

4 minutes ago, dandju said:

As I do not know how it is intended to work, it might be an issue with the WHMCS core? As it only provides 10 domains within the $domains variable?

a debug window for me is showing all 32 domains in the $domains array - what happens if you use the Six theme instead ??

40 minutes ago, brian! said:

what happens if you use the Six theme instead

Good idea! And indeed, it shows all correctly in the six template?!

I have now noticed that this is related to the child theme - when selecting the "Twenty-One" theme directly, it shows all domains correctly, but when selecting the child theme (which is using the twenty-one as the main template), the domains page shows only 10.

Just for further testing I have removed all files from the child theme folder and just left the theme.yamlfile with the following content:

# Custom Theme Configuration File
name: "Custom Theme"
author: "DD"
config:
   parent: twenty-one

When selecting the "Custom Theme" within the General Settings in WHMCS, the domains page only shows 10 domains?

• WHMCS John changed the title to Domains page shows max 10 domains on child themes
13 minutes ago, WHMCS Marcus said:

We are pleased to announce we have released a Hotfix for this issue: 

@WHMCS Marcus - small point, but isn't the tag on the hotfix post wrong, it says 8.0_HF, but surely there should be a v8.1 folder of hotfixes (to follow the existing pattern for 8.0, 7.10, 7.9 etc releases) and this hotfix should be in there rather than with the older v8.0 hotfixes and then this tagged 8.1_HF?

• 4 months later...