twenty-one template minor tweaks

zomex

Hello,

Reporting a couple of bugs/adjustments for the twenty-one template.

On the password generator model found on the register form the button icon uses  a img rather than font-awesome icon. Looks fine within the template but better to use a font-awesome icon for constanacy.

The lost password reset needs a class assigned to fix the width on mobile (as has been done for the login page).

Thanks.

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 14.17.47.png

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @zomex,

Thanks for your feedback. The + icon on the Generate New Password button appears to be using a FA icon:

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 15.13.51.png

Could you please share a screenshot of the element to which you refer?

The case CORE-15910 is scheduled to address the password reset class alignment on mobile view in the 8.1 GA Release.

• WHMCS Support Manager

Thanks for the clarification. We use the clippy.svg icon throughout the UI in various places (including the admin-side), so it's used here for consistency too. We can potentially look at replacing this throughout in future.

I was able to reproduce the double validation warning, so have opened case CORE-16022 with our development team to review for a future update.

Thank you for taking part in the pre-release testing.

Thanks for the clarification. We use the clippy.svg icon throughout the UI in various places (including the admin-side), so it's used here for consistency too. We can potentially look at replacing this throughout in future.

Personally I think font-awesome is superior such as the ability to change color easily with CSS.

I found one more issue. The email history table is not showing any results both with service emails and a manually sent email via the client profile.

Thanks.

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 20.38.55.png

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 20.39.25.png

Edited by zomex

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II

Hello @zomex,

Regarding the client area email history issue on child templates, I'm able to reproduce this.

I have opened case CORE-16026 with our development team to review for a future update and have this resolved.

Thanks for taking the time to report this.

Season's greetings and all the best for the new year.

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II

Hello @xyzulu,

Case CORE-16026 is more of a reporting issue with the client side UI when using a child theme and not related to "ticket submissions".

Rest assured this case is active and being looked at by our developers for review.

In the immediate term, a workaround would be to switch to the stock "Six" or "Twenty One" parent themes.

Edited by WHMCS John
Added workaround details

9 hours ago, xyzulu said:

@WHMCS Stephen any idea how soon this will be fixed? Some of us need to update to 8.1 so that ticket submissions from the frontend work again.. but things like this bug as reported in this thread are quite a showstopper.

May I ask which ticket issue you're seeing?

I have been experiencing a ticket submission issue for well over a year now. Some ticket replies to not go through via the client area.

----

Very surprised to see V8.1 launched today seeing how many bugs are due to be fixed.

• WHMCS Support Manager
On 12/30/2020 at 12:46 AM, WHMCS Stephen said:

Hello @zomex,

Regarding the client area email history issue on child templates, I'm able to reproduce this.

I have opened case CORE-16026 with our development team to review for a future update and have this resolved.

Thanks for taking the time to report this.

Season's greetings and all the best for the new year.

Happy New Year!

We are pleased to announce we have released a Hotfix for this issue: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...