WHMCS does not send notification emails

Good morning, how are you all?

This time I have a small problem from days ago as indicated by the title of the topic, my WHMCS system is not sending emails to the corresponding clients (payment notice, email verification, password change, new clients and many more).

I have searched the community if there is a related topic and I will not get it who can give me a hand?

Note: I have already reviewed the email platform in the cPanel and everything is fine, the main email sent and receives emails, password and configuration of the same, I think the problem occurred with the last update of the system

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/5/2020 at 12:53, WHMCS Alex said:

Hola @Norberto Ramirez,

Trabajar en la siguiente documentación debería ayudarlo a determinar dónde está el problema:  https://docs.whmcs.com/Email_Sending_Issues

Avíseme si durante o después de hacerlo encuentra algún error que pueda ayudar a descifrar por usted.

I already verified the options that I indicated
and I'm still with the same problem
I have tested each mail configuration in various ways and still without success

Screenshot_7.jpg

Screenshot_12.jpg