Invoice Status Changed - Hook

Eugene

Hello,

I want a hook in whmcs which will be triggered when the invoice status is changed.

For example

Invoice status changed to  Paid

Invoice status changed to collection

I was looking at the following hook index but couldn't find any hook which does this.  Please suggest me which hook is possible here.

https://developers.whmcs.com/hooks/hook-index/

1 hour ago, Kian said:

As far as I know there isn't an "InvoiceStatusChange" hook point but probably other hook points can be used. It all depends on what you are trying to do. Could you explain?

Thank you for your reply Kian.

I was able to use two different alternative hook which did my work :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2019 at 3:59 PM, Eugene said:

Thank you for your reply Kian.

I was able to use two different alternative hook which did my work 🙂

Hi - I’m looking for a similar hook, to do some processing whenever an invoice is changed or modified.
Would you mind sharing which alternative hooks helped you achieve your objective? 

On 12/27/2019 at 6:41 PM, brian! said:

you might want to share them in case others in a similar situation want to use them. 💡

15 minutes ago, Mohsin Sumar said:

Hi - I’m looking for a similar hook, to do some processing whenever an invoice is changed or modified.
Would you mind sharing which alternative hooks helped you achieve your objective? 

Im sorry for the delay.

LogTransaction is a hook which worked for me.  Whenever an invoice is marked as paid via gateway this look is called 🙂

I hope it helps, if you have some other requirements let me know. I will try to help you out with alternate hooks to get your work done.

Edited by Eugene