how to Send customized automated emails to clients

zitu4life

Hello there

I was looking a best way to  create  a customized   emails   to be sent   to clients   automated (every    month or  every  3 months or every   six   month).

There is emails   templates   so I can create   new email template, but but to make   it   automated    if all emails  templates    are related to invoices  , products   or services?

Creating    a product or service   with   amount   zero?

These emails   are intend   to just  to  remember   clients that   that   for examples   target  time  to   buy   or   acquire   certain   services    overdue target time   so it is all about client  now   if he is   go on   or not. Let  's   say this clients   do not   have subscription   service,  so   eventually   he   could buy or not.

Practice   example:   There is   a hardware maintenance    that client   should   hire  my company   to do that, so he   could   forget, so  , I will send   automated   emails    to   remember this client regarding that, but   he could just   decide  to  not do that maintenance   now and wait   next    3   month (it is client   decision as  it  as not  a  subscription  service) that is why   this   customized  emails   wil work  just to   remember   clients regarding that and   potentialize   my   profit because   I keep stay   step forward   for competitor  market, because   I will not wait for client   to remember   about that.👍

What   is the  best way to WHMCS   handle that?

Edited by zitu4life

So let 's   say, good practices    (or even manufacturer)  says   every 6  month   clients   should   realize those   maintenance  , but   client   sometimes   do that maintenance   and    sometimes   not. So   that is why   I want WHMCS   to just   every    6   month   to remember clients    regarding    that   and   importance    to do that.   So   my chances   success   will   increase   with those   emails.

These emails   are not   for   all clients   but   specific   clients

Edited by zitu4life