Service ID Not Found

10 hours ago, WHMCS John said:

Do you still  see the service listed in on the clients Summary tab, or is it gone entirely?

Hello, I can see all  services  on the client's Summary page and if I click directly on them it redirects to Product/Services and it displays the hosting account correctly.  However, when I click directly on the Product/Services tab doesn't show anything... (is not a cache thing because I flushed everything).

Thank you.

A  few accounts also disappeared from the Summary Tab, nowhere to be found. If this because the Package name doesn't match?

Anyway, the Server Sync tool should NEVER DELETE a service/product from WHMCS! Maybe change to a new status (not found) but not delete!

• WHMCS Support Manager
On 9/28/2019 at 3:04 AM, hkhost said:

Hello, I can see all  services  on the client's Summary page and if I click directly on them it redirects to Product/Services and it displays the hosting account correctly.  However, when I click directly on the Product/Services tab doesn't show anything.

This sounds like a service has been assigned to a product which no-longer exists. This can be corrected with:

UPDATE tblhosting SET packageid='x' WHERE id='y';

Replace x with the correct product ID (from Setup > Products/Services > Products/Services > Edit)

Replace y with the service ID (from your browsers' URL bar)

On 10/1/2019 at 10:25 AM, hkhost said:

A  few accounts also disappeared from the Summary Tab, nowhere to be found. If this because the Package name doesn't match?

Anyway, the Server Sync tool should NEVER DELETE a service/product from WHMCS! Maybe change to a new status (not found) but not delete!

Could you please share the entries you have in Utilities > Logs > Activity Log at the time of performing the sync?

Take care to remove any sensitive data before posting it here publicly.

• 2 months later...