Is it possible to always have the quick bar available in the admin for WHMCS?

I use the quick bar a lot and it unfortunately disappears when I'm on the support ticket page or account activation page. SO I have to click my home page logo to get back to it. Is it possible to have that available on all pages? Or maybe I'm missing something in  the navigating when viewing a ticket to get back to: tickets waiting

I have version 8.1.1

Also a little thing with the WHMCS admin on my IPhone S. It squishes the form content and spreads out the username in the ticket list. It's the third attached image.

8.1.1 is working really great!

Thanks!

1037526111_quickbar1.thumb.png.34ddc9172d0c2436af0a9a7698c8f3e5.png

1254782211_noquickbar.thumb.png.eebb4c29d57ecb8ec9fc1ef68d0e204f.png

ticket.jpg

Edited by Web Host Pro

21 hours ago, Web Host Pro said:

I use the quick bar a lot and it unfortunately disappears when I'm on the support ticket page or account activation page. SO I have to click my home page logo to get back to it. Is it possible to have that available on all pages? Or maybe I'm missing something in  the navigating when viewing a ticket to get back to: tickets waiting

sorry for the dumb question, but what are you defining as the quick bar ?

18 hours ago, Web Host Pro said:

It's attached. The colored big link boxes. Pending orders, Tickets waiting, ect..

aahh they're Badges my friend... generated by the badges widget and so only available to the dashboard.

what about using my v8 Admin Info Stats hook to add those values back to the top of the page (as they were in v7)... ?

WQtLiAU.png

the version i'm linking to would show counts for Pending Orders, Overdue Invoices, Tickets Awaiting Reply and ToDo items, but you could change the output to show pending cancellations and module actions etc instead or in addition to if you wanted to.