Translate not possible Browse domain extensions by category client area

zitu4life

8 hours ago, zitu4life said:

I thing it is hard-coded, but just to make sure! It is not possible to translate picture below.

it is possible. 🙂

8 hours ago, zitu4life said:

I think those info comes from DOMAIN REGISTRAR

they come from the database...

f9jVKNO.png

9 hours ago, zitu4life said:

I have searched on client area languages and did not find nothing. 

they don't exist by default, but you can addtranslations for any language your WHMCS install uses.

I can remember posting code back in April 2015, which I assume was in a v6 beta board because I can't find the thread, but kept a local copy of the code.. that was basically a neat Smarty IF statement that checked for language overrides - but in recent versions, the domainregister template is coded to use language translations for the TLD Categories if they exist... although none of been created in the language files by default, so you wouldn't know unless you examined the code and could see what it was trying to do.

<a href="#" data-category="{$category}" class="label label-default">{lang key="domainTldCategory.$category" defaultValue=$category} ({$count})</a>

which means that you can create Language Overrides for the categories that you want to translate - any that you don't want to translate, don't make overrides for.

so let's say we edit/create the /lang/overrides/french.php file (with apologies for any French-speakers!)...

<?php
$_LANG['domainTldCategory']['Popular'] = "Populaire";
$_LANG['domainTldCategory']['gTLD'] = "Général";
$_LANG['domainTldCategory']['ccTLD'] = "Des pays";
$_LANG['domainTldCategory']['Business'] = "Affaires";
$_LANG['domainTldCategory']['Leisure and Recreation'] = "Loisir";

the solution would still work in the latest version.